Ridgers

shull

I always thought Ridgers was reliable enough. He is a decent keeper, especially at Championship level. However, Langfield is clearly Murray's preferred choice so we might as well let him go and save a part of his wages. As long as we do have the option to recall him when it suits us and not vice versa then I don't have a problem with it.

Our most problem positions are manager & assistant manager!

Can Killie not take Murray & Spalding as well?

So you think the midfield is one of our stronger positions? Like LPM, we get that you don't like the management team because you've told us about a million times...

Unfortunatly this kind of thing will happen yes mark will get experience but if we get an offer the board will be happy . Its always easy to blame players managers what about the board what is their vision. Management arent doing it the now but if by xmas we are not in the top six it will be time for a change but that will cost money .

Unfortunatly this kind of thing will happen yes mark will get experience but if we get an offer the board will be happy . Its always easy to blame players managers what about the board what is their vision. Management arent doing it the now but if by xmas we are not in the top six it will be time for a change but that will cost money .

Top 6 in a 10 team league that includes Alloa, Dumbarton, Livingston, Morton & Queen of the South?

Feck... That's setting the bar high...

Then again, as the football finance expert oaksoft has pointed out... The fact that we have the 3rd biggest wage budget is irrelevant!

Edited by nosferatu

Think this is a poor decision letting Ridgers go away to Killie.

IMO I think he should be our number 1 keeper this season. Langfield doesn't fill me with confidence I would rather have Ridgers playing.

Fell sorry for Ridgers to be put to the bench with Langfield taking over straight away as he never done much wrong when he was playing. He kept us in games countless times

But good luck to him

I would have Langfield number 1 ahead of Ridgers, and don't recall when he kept us in a game.

Ridgers is pish hope he stays at Killie and St.Mirren get some money for him!

Unbelievable, he is a St Mirren player you should be ashamed of yourself. Nothing like Saints fans putting the boot into their own so it should not come as a surprise. We must have the most ignorant supporters in the country it seems when looking through the forum these days.

Unbelievable, he is a St Mirren player you should be ashamed of yourself. Nothing like Saints fans putting the boot into their own so it should not come as a surprise. We must have the most ignorant supporters in the country it seems when looking through the forum these days.

They said the same about McGennis, Imrie, Lappin, Carey and Britten and they all appear to have done well since leaving.

We now have two keepers both playing first team football. Good. We have our second choice keeper playing at a higher level than our current no 1. Also good. If langfield got injured we would have a match fit keeper to call on. Not many teams can say that. If only we could play them both at once we might not be in the position we are at present!

We now have two keepers both playing first team football. Good. We have our second choice keeper playing at a higher level than our current no 1. Also good. If langfield got injured we would have a match fit keeper to call on. Not many teams can say that. If only we could play them both at once we might not be in the position we are at present!

Knowing our luck Killie's keeper curse will strike and he will get injured too........