Mccausland

Pars Fan

Oaft, "Dungvermin". Going to take some doing to uncurl my toes from the cringe I'm feeling for you.

You seem very privy to how much each player is on, that's pretty impressive because I have no f**king idea, players aren't usually keen to go around telling everyone there wages, for example how much do you reckon Webster, Goodwin, Agnew and Langfield are on?

Anywho, despite being in a low division our crowds have held up really well, just over 2500 season tickets as well as getting usually about 3000 through the gate. We also have this scheme called "The Centenary Lifeline" where we have about 1050 fans paying in twenty pounds per month, that's a seriously good bit of cash for a club at our level, our board also seem a bit more savvy, we've cut allot of cost to the extent where the club shop is run by volunteers!

Don't worry mate not one of them has a clue what any player is on wages wise.

Oaft, "Dungvermin". Going to take some doing to uncurl my toes from the cringe I'm feeling for you.

You seem very privy to how much each player is on, that's pretty impressive because I have no f**king idea, players aren't usually keen to go around telling everyone there wages, for example how much do you reckon Webster, Goodwin, Agnew and Langfield are on?

Anywho, despite being in a low division our crowds have held up really well, just over 2500 season tickets as well as getting usually about 3000 through the gate. We also have this scheme called "The Centenary Lifeline" where we have about 1050 fans paying in twenty pounds per month, that's a seriously good bit of cash for a club at our level, our board also seem a bit more savvy, we've cut allot of cost to the extent where the club shop is run by volunteers!

you should insist your club uses any extra money to pay back the creditors you f**ked over rather than gloating.

you remind me of sevco fans.

Where`s Cheesey?attachicon.gifcheesey.jpg

Felt a bit sorry for him when he "got noticed", ended up going for a wander with his mate then found his spot taken. Can't be easy having discussions at games, everyone trying to dig for info. I really thought he'd come of age last season at Motherwell, having the ball coming at you and at you then at you and at you will only expose flaws at this level. Anyway, all the best to him at Dunfermline.

(Disclaimer: This bit isn't nice, but could lead to us winning.)

He may play vs us in the Cup. If we boo his every touch, having applauded him pre-match, he'll absolutely crumble. We don't have the ability to take advantage, but at least we'll only have 10 Pars players ripping us to shreds.

Felt a bit sorry for him when he "got noticed", ended up going for a wander with his mate then found his spot taken. Can't be easy having discussions at games, everyone trying to dig for info. I really thought he'd come of age last season at Motherwell, having the ball coming at you and at you then at you and at you will only expose flaws at this level. Anyway, all the best to him at Dunfermline.

(Disclaimer: This bit isn't nice, but could lead to us winning.)

He may play vs us in the Cup. If we boo his every touch, having applauded him pre-match, he'll absolutely crumble. We don't have the ability to take advantage, but at least we'll only have 10 Pars players ripping us to shreds.

He's not a Junior Mendes type.

you should insist your club uses any extra money to pay back the creditors you f**ked over rather than gloating.

you remind me of sevco fans.

For someone who claimed to be bored by the Sevco saga, who thought its demise was not relevant and thought we should let it go, this is rather a promising post.

I knew all our education, information and morality from a high horse wouldn't be wasted.

Even on you. :)

For someone who claimed to be bored by the Sevco saga, who thought its demise was not relevant and thought we should let it go, this is rather a promising post.

I knew all our education, information and morality from a high horse wouldn't be wasted.

Even on you. smile.png

The problem with high horses is that when you fall off them you tend to injure yourself.

In this case however, fortuitously, I happened to be walking by and inadvertently handed you a nice soft landing.

Damn.

Fans seem to forget our club works on a sound financial footing not getting into debt. So how are we paying too much out to players. It's absolutely hilarious that some fans seem to think they know what players get paid by pulling figures out of fresh air. Is it a jealous thing or just stupidity, the latter I would say.

Even on you. :)

Oaksoft has defended the actions, sectarian or otherwise, of both halves of the Old Firm on a regular basis.

Just about what you can expect from a sad, angry, lonely, bullyboy lecturer with a beard.

You think Gary

We have a budget of £600 a week

We don't break it that why we keep afloat

Unlike other clubs

Colin, No matter what the budget is, Only the BOD, Club Accountant, The player and the players agent know what their being paid, Unless you have been shown such documents which I doubt mate

Oaksoft has defended the actions, sectarian or otherwise, of both halves of the Old Firm on a regular basis.

Just about what you can expect from a sad, angry, lonely, bullyboy lecturer with a beard.

Translation:-

"Dear bluto, you hate the Oakstur and I hate the Oakstur therefore by definition you and I should be BFFF's Please, please, please can we be facebook pals. I'll share photos and everyfink. luv u. Nosy"

Translation:-

"Dear bluto, you hate the Oakstur and I hate the Oakstur therefore by definition you and I should be BFFF's Please, please, please can we be facebook pals. I'll share photos and everyfink. luv u. Nosy"

Fuxake.

No comment.

You're fishing for compliments.

From me?! :P

The worst St Mirren player this millennium

You've done well to top your pish rumours with this bigger pile of pish.

Ok I'll bite.

Drury, Marwood, Ball, McCluskey, McQuade, Lynch, Caprice, Bahokken.

And that's just off the top of my head. We have had plenty more players this millenium who were far worse than Cheesy.

All the best Marc you are afterall a Buddie who gave his heart for the club he loves.Yes he was not perfect but he is a solid fit pro who would have done fine for us this season along side Webster.Personally I sincerely hope he returns to my beloved Football Club in the future.Just my summing up of the guy and we are all entitled to our opinion.

and nobody is forcing st lucifer to do a crap and dangerous job for low pay so stop blaming footballers for that.

I am fairly well remunerated for my daily chores but that remuneration isn't calculated by the possible length of time I am able to do my job. Nor is it the norm to protect me from the inability to do the basic tasks I am asked to do. In the fullness of time I will need to move on as I will no longer be fit enough to do some of the tasks required.

This was not a dig at any particular player. It's about the culture of clubs having pay stupid salaries and then guarantee a fixed time the contract lasts with folk using "short career spans" as the excuse.

Edited by stlucifer