Mccausland

Pars Fan

Yeah, decent enough player to feature in our two best league finishes in 25 years plus he played in all 5 games of the 2012/13 LC winning run. Poor last season but as I said at the time the real culprits were the management team and their poor squad-building which left no option but to play McAusland through poor from and injury.

Edited by Bud the Baker

I hope we can get McMullan/Gallagher/Morgan one on one with him. Force him into errors.

No doubt he'll play a blinder on Saturday. We need to hope he has a wee mistake in him , don't know what style the Pars play.

A year ago I'd have fancied Thommo to bully him, dunno about that now.

Thommo is perfect for Cheesy

Pace and movement is his weakness

Route one is ideal for him

That's not a problem with our team.

There's no one with in 20 yards of Thommo

As was proven for the Alloa goal which came almost directly from Thommo passing the ball into the box and our two other "strikers" decided to sit back and defend.

Edited by stlucifer

Give Marc peace. He is no longer at the club. Every week he would get the blame at St Mirren and even now when he is away some choose to say how awful he played.

Marc was in our cup winning team and deserves some respect from our fans. He was immense in the semi final and final and deserves to be remembered for that.

Marc good luck with Dunfermline

Give Marc peace. He is no longer at the club. Every week he would get the blame at St Mirren and even now when he is away some choose to say how awful he played.

Marc was in our cup winning team and deserves some respect from our fans. He was immense in the semi final and final and deserves to be remembered for that.

Marc good luck with Dunfermline

Really feel for the lad this forum did a bit of encouragement to chase him out the club he loves and supports you might not agree it's my opinion.

Really feel for the lad this forum did a bit of encouragement to chase him out the club he loves and supports you might not agree it's my opinion.

St Mirren couldn't have afforded to renew his contract with the reduced budget that relegation brought. A relegation he played a part in.