St Mirren V Alloa Athletic Championship 3/10/15

shull

Just think , if all the season card happy clappers had kept their dough in their pockets , the BOD would have to act .As it is , with 500k from ticket sales , they can wait it out yet again !

One player's (first team regular) father told me that the team selection is totally random every week , and that Murray has already "lost" some of the squad!

I'd be more forgiving if it looked like we were trying to settle into a style of football. But passing the ball side to side and doing f**k all doesn't count.

We gave a part time side respect. No one was willing to take a hold of that game.

Gutted I paid another £20 to watch that pish again

I'd be more forgiving if it looked like we were trying to settle into a style of football. But passing the ball side to side and doing f**k all doesn't count.

This.

There is no obvious game plan, there is a different shape every week, there are constant changes to the line up each Saturday (often for no obvious reason) strange substitutions, and absolutely no creativity on show.

I'd back him if I thought he was trying to work towards something, but to me, he looks like he's winging it. He's very lucky that he got a 2 year deal.

Edited by ulysses

Indefensible.

There are now no indications that Murray can turn this round. That said, will the crew in charge act? Who would they bring in? At the very least, Spalding has to go and an experienced man brought in to influence Murray in a positive way if he is to remain in post.

I was looking at the end of this month before making a judgement on Murray, but even a blind man could already see that he doesn't know what he is doing.

What a mess the club is in.

Not with the current regime anyway , I haven't been all season , which in October , is a first. Clear the decks from top to bottom , and I'm back on board !Until then, I won't set foot in that poor excuse of a stadium !

If you aren't attending the games, and not contributing to the club, then your options can get the f**k off this forum!!!

That was just absolutely horrendous. Such little drive and invention, too many "I don't want it" passes. The work we put in to gain 5 yards you'd think it was trench warfare. Meanwhile, our opponents make three passes and are just outside the box. Murray giving Spalding an ear bashing was just hilarious to watch. Almost as hilarious as Spalding knocking the ball around pre-match. Just what do those conversations sound like "check your folder, have you got any ideas downloaded?".

I can't even be bothered analysing it too much, it's just the same over and over.