Crawford Allan

I go to every game Abd gave done fir past ten years or so Abd I honestly haven't seen a ref more biased against us than this little c**t

Every tine I seen him he gives almost everything to the opposition

Consideration should be taken into account that this little c**t lives in edinburgh And works fir rbs in edinburgh

Are you too young to remember Celtic-biased referee Eddie Smith, a relative of Phil O'Donnell ?

More corrupt than Sepp Blatter.

I go to every game Abd gave done fir past ten years or so Abd I honestly haven't seen a ref more biased against us than this little c**t

Every tine I seen him he gives almost everything to the opposition

Consideration should be taken into account that this little c**t lives in edinburgh And works fir rbs in edinburgh

Now there's the problem, Feegie's own Fred Goodwin f**ked him for a decent bonus...

Maybe he thinks he's related to oor Jim...

remember a ref we had at ayr was such a homer

that after game we tried to get in to his dressing room from outside the main stand ,

sure it might have been l thow and it was a cup game ,red cards ,been going on for years

Remember that game think we had 3 sent off one of whom was Lavety for an alleged spitting offence.

Sure its probably been mentioned on here before, but Brian 'bluenose' McGinley was an utter disgrace in the early 80s. Over a semi and replay, cost us a cup final place, 83 at Parkheed I think?. I was only a wee boy, but can clearly remember feeling absolutely done by bias refereeing. My old man and his mates were livid. Everyone back then almost accepted that the old firm would get dodgy decisions, especially Rangers.

He gave them a goal(Clarke header?) that was about 2 yards from the line, turned down a literally stonewall penalty for us and I think Rangers got a goal that was about 5 yards offside.

Similar feeling to Hammarby, but not self-inflicted.

Sure its probably been mentioned on here before, but Brian 'bluenose' McGinley was an utter disgrace in the early 80s. Over a semi and replay, cost us a cup final place, 83 at Parkheed I think?. I was only a wee boy, but can clearly remember feeling absolutely done by bias refereeing. My old man and his mates were livid. Everyone back then almost accepted that the old firm would get dodgy decisions, especially Rangers.

He gave them a goal(Clarke header?) that was about 2 yards from the line, turned down a literally stonewall penalty for us and I think Rangers got a goal that was about 5 yards offside.

Similar feeling to Hammarby, but not self-inflicted.

Correct McGinley, the cheating c**t f**ked us that night at Hampden actually, my clearest

memory from that game was the whole crowd was stuck in the same area of the ground with

wine bottles flying all over the place, my Dad got us out of there 5 mins before the end only to

hear the inevitable bad news on the car radio...

Who was the Ref in the 81 League Cup Semi Final second leg

Now that was a cheating bassa not even the BBC could cover up his cheating that night

George Smith, worst decision that night was waving play on after Jackson rugby tackled lexi in the box. There were many more though, that was the night my hatred of rangers and referees was born.

I'm friends with Joe Timmons son. Joe is a really decent guy. He just had a bad at the office.

Incidentally he is the only referee to take charge of top flight games in Scotland and England.

Lay off Joe!

I don't think he refereed a senior game again after that debacle? It was a disastrous day at the office, and all at our expense.

I was at the game, and was feckin raging at having 3 players sent off but once the dust settled, was the ref wrong or did our players lose it?

If I remember, Charnley for spitting, Lavety for halfing somebody and I'm not sure if Jim Dick was the third player or not.

A pretty shitty away day.

I was at the game, and was feckin raging at having 3 players sent off but once the dust settled, was the ref wrong or did our players lose it?

If I remember, Charnley for spitting, Lavety for halfing somebody and I'm not sure if Jim Dick was the third player or not.

A pretty shitty away day.

It was Paul Lambert that was the 3rd red card.

My recollection is Charnley for spitting, Lambert for a tackle and Lavety for an elbow/aerial challenge.