20 Years On...

Herbie

The tse name="Herbie" post="1312893" timestamp="1443478584"]Davie Cooper died 20 years ago today apparently. Over rated and a c**t of a human being in my opinion. Just ask Fitzy. Discuss....

You should listen to some Aretha franklin songs ..you'd be surprised what you could learn.

The tse name="Herbie" post="1312893" timestamp="1443478584"]Davie Cooper died 20 years ago today apparently. Over rated and a c**t of a human being in my opinion. Just ask Fitzy. Discuss....

You should listen to some Aretha franklin songs ..you'd be surprised what you could learn.

So are you thinking , I Knew You Were Waiting or Oh Happy Day or maybe Who's Zoomin' Who. .

Davie actually passed away on 23rd March, 20 years ago.

Yesterday was not the anniversary of his sad passing.

A fantastic football player and a decent chap.

Picked him up quite a few times on his regular Taxi from Ibrox Park to Hamilton.

Let me add, what a disgusting Thread.

What's disgusting about it? It's merely an invitation to discuss.

Ironically I assume that Strummer is referring to the song Respect, which is a quality that Cooper sadly lacked and is why I feel the way I do about him.

No class.

Who? the man who said unspeakable words to the Father of a recently deceased 5 year

old child, and lost the plot when his bigoted football club signed a catholic, whom apparently

he refused to play alongside in Rangers colours..

Spot on Shull...

Apparently?

Heresay?

Rumour?

Davie Cooper died 20 years ago today apparently. Over rated and a c**t of a human being in my opinion. Just ask Fitzy. Discuss....

Whether the date's wrong or not , it's always worthwhile bringing up the subject matter to let the younger forum members know what an odious , horrible and despicable human being Cooper was ! And it's not hearsay or rumour either , some people were close enough to hear and see the awful things that were said and done that night !

What's disgusting about it? It's merely an invitation to discuss.

Ironically I assume that Strummer is referring to the song Respect, which is a quality that Cooper sadly lacked and is why I feel the way I do about him.

fuk me you are a clever chap..then again maybe not . you come over as a very bitter individual eaten up by some mad hatred of a dead football player and I must say one of the oddest threads ever on this shite .I mean site..

Whether the date's wrong or not , it's always worthwhile bringing up the subject matter to let the younger forum members know what an odious , horrible and despicable human being Cooper was ! And it's not hearsay or rumour either , some people were close enough to hear and see the awful things that were said and done that night !

Let's have it then in all it's glory.

Exactly what was said and done?