Worst Saints Top Ever?

Rabinho

I had that top and at the time I thought it was a cracker. I'm sure other clubs had the same design in the same season or soon thereafter with the mix of colours being even less attractive.

'Santa's a Saint' was the hat of choice for the B&Q cup final rather than the recent flat caps...sadly in the snow we were swept away at Fir Park...

The memories of being a Saints fan in the 90s...some folk don't know they are living and others have even fonder memories of the late 70's and early/mid 80s...lucky so and sos...

I had that top and at the time I thought it was a cracker. I'm sure other clubs had the same design in the same season or soon thereafter with the mix of colours being even less attractive.

'Santa's a Saint' was the hat of choice for the B&Q cup final rather than the recent flat caps...sadly in the snow we were swept away at Fir Park...

The memories of being a Saints fan in the 90s...some folk don't know they are living and others have even fonder memories of the late 70's and early/mid 80s...lucky so and sos...

If I remember correctly, that mob from Crappielow had a green version

I still have that shirt - still fits too (admittedly because it was originally my big brother's rather than mine). Wore it home when watching the cup game against Dundee United on TV. Was less of a fashion faux pas than those bunnets half our fans were wearing.

Well I bought the bib at the time, I don't recall a backlash but it was pre-social media...and I was young and foolish. Last season's was terrible, the worst I can recall in 45 years of saints supporting. In my view, we should have a mandatory minimum stripe width of say 1 3/4" (ror 4.75 cm) AND a mandatory requirement for B&W stripes in the home kit.

Well I bought the bib at the time, I don't recall a backlash but it was pre-social media...and I was young and foolish. Last season's was terrible, the worst I can recall in 45 years of saints supporting. In my view, we should have a mandatory minimum stripe width of say 1 3/4" (ror 4.75 cm) AND a mandatory requirement for B&W stripes in the home kit.

http://www.stmirren.info/id47.html

I like the 1968 yin worn by Copland.