Murray...yer Tea Is Oot!

Is giving him the bullet an option? He will need paid off I presume? Get rid of his sidekick and bring someone in to support him that knows the game a bit better at this level.

I spoke to Tom Hendrie last week and he said he would jump at the chance .

Or failing that, any of you f**kin idiots that think you could be a good manager that are good with the keyboard pop down and introduce yourselves..:-)

He won't go before Christmas, unless he resigns, which I assume he won't.

I certainly wouldn't with a 2 year deal.

The board will give him to Santa's writing his list. That's another round of fixtures. Strap yourself in. Maybe he will turn it around? Maybe...

Wish we'd kept Teale, would have cost us far less and we certainly wouldn't have been this bad.

Edited by TopCat

The board will give him to Santa's writing his list. That's another round of fixtures. Strap yourself in. Maybe he will turn it around? Maybe...

Wish we'd kept Teale, would have cost us far less and we certainly wouldn't have been this bad.

Does Santa write a list and send it to our BoD?

I wish we'd kept Teale as well. At least we were erratic under Teale, and Teale had little backing to strengthen the squad while he was in the top league. At times we looked like a pretty decent SPL team under Teale. I think if Teale had guys like Shankland, Gallagher, McMullan in his team, as well as Morgan and McLear coming off the bench he'd do quite well with our squad. Not sure Goodwin would still be with us though.

Can't see the BoD asking Goodwin to take over, so my guess is Webster and Langfield until the end of the season.

Goodwin with Thommo assisting would do fine. I honestly think I could do better than Murray in this division given the players he has. Simply pathetic. No idea how to set up to dominate opponents, a one goal will do mentality when clearly we cannot keep a clean sheet and I would love to know which players the bold Ian thinks cannot cope being at a club like ours. It has to be the ones he signed as those who je inherited have proved in the past they are capable. Mallan epitomizes what has happened under Murray. He should be taking games like Alloa by the scruff of the neck but looks overweight and scared to get on the ball. Soul destroying.

Does Santa write a list and send it to our BoD?

I wish we'd kept Teale as well. At least we were erratic under Teale, and Teale had little backing to strengthen the squad while he was in the top league. At times we looked like a pretty decent SPL team under Teale. I think if Teale had guys like Shankland, Gallagher, McMullan in his team, as well as Morgan and McLear coming off the bench he'd do quite well with our squad. Not sure Goodwin would still be with us though.

Strangely saw Mclear outside the ground today playing great in the U20's just behind the attacker yet being kept off the bench by 2 left backs.

Absolutely clueless.

Gallacher is a striker, play him as a fecking striker then.

Midfield has absolutely no balance, Goodwin and Carswell can't play in the same team. Mallan has played more positions than the Karma Sutra. Gallacher is not a wide midfielder! Most of the day we didn't have a right sided midfielder.

Shankland and Thommo can't play in the same team. With McMullan out then we needed someone capable of taking on and beating a man and that is only Morgan that seems capable of that.

And Keith Watson is pish as well, first touch is shocking and no idea how to attack.

Do we work on defending cross balls in training? Every week cross comes in and its a goal.

Both Lord Pityme and myself stated at the outset that Ian Murray was a poor appointment.

His record at Dumbarton did not justify his appointment.

TBH, I don't really care. I've only been at the Dumbarton game and knew after 45 mins that the season was over and I wouldn't be back.

I actually find it quite funny. I'm laughing at guys like Nednerlander and Oaksoft in particular. :lol:

Enjoy.

Is giving him the bullet an option? He will need paid off I presume? Get rid of his sidekick and bring someone in to support him that knows the game a bit better at this level.

Or failing that, any of you f**kin idiots that think you could be a good manager that are good with the keyboard pop down and introduce yourselves..:-)

Tom Hendrie as assistant would be a decent proposition. Edited by djchapsticks

That's what to do sack the man Murray appointed n tell him he's to get another assistant in that can manage the team great plan I'm sure he will be delighted with that.

If spalding goes Murray goes and vice versa.

Blaming his assistant for Murray being a terrible manager.

Poor poor

Both Lord Pityme and myself stated at the outset that Ian Murray was a poor appointment.

TBH, I don't really care. I've only been at the Dumbarton game and knew after 45 mins that the season was over and I wouldn't be back.

I actually find it quite funny. I'm laughing at guys like Nednerlander and Oaksoft in particular. :lol:

Enjoy.

So the current predicament doesn't bother or hurt you or your alter ego ? What a surprise !

I actually find it quite funny. I'm laughing at guys like Nednerlander and Oaksoft in particular. lol.gif:

Enjoy.

I was critical of the appointment too and took a lot of flack on here, as usual, for it. I was even pressed for a name of a manager that I would have preferred to have seen appointed. I gave the name Stephen Kenny and that was again greeted with much ridicule from the usual clueless clique. They claimed I should back Murray, get off his case, give him a chance etc, etc....Well one win from 9 matches says it all really, doesn't it. :rolleyes:

Kenny, just for the record, is currently the Dundalk manager who's side are 13 points clear at the top of the Irish Premier League having lost just one match of their 29 played to date. indeed Kenny's win ratio since being appointment manager at Dundalk in November 2012 stands at a hugely impressive 69.36%, winning 77 matches, drawing 16 and losing 18 in total. In his first season at Dundalk they finished 2nd, narrowly missing top spot. In his second season Dundalk won the League and the League Cup double. In his third it looks highly likely he'll do the league and cup double again - on Friday they made it through to the FAI Cup Final.

I was critical of the appointment too and took a lot of flack on here, as usual, for it. I was even pressed for a name of a manager that I would have preferred to have seen appointed. I gave the name Stephen Kenny and that was again greeted with much ridicule from the usual clueless clique. They claimed I should back Murray, get off his case, give him a chance etc, etc....Well one win from 9 matches says it all really, doesn't it. :rolleyes:

Kenny, just for the record, is currently the Dundalk manager who's side are 13 points clear at the top of the Irish Premier League having lost just one match of their 29 played to date. indeed Kenny's win ratio since being appointment manager at Dundalk in November 2012 stands at a hugely impressive 69.36%, winning 77 matches, drawing 16 and losing 18 in total. In his first season at Dundalk they finished 2nd, narrowly missing top spot. In his second season Dundalk won the League and the League Cup double. In his third it looks highly likely he'll do the league and cup double again - on Friday they made it through to the FAI Cup Final.

Ah...

But Ian Murray beat QoS away!

:lol:

As if the suggestion of sacking our manager wasn't stupid enough, you come out with this wee gem, unbelievable.

We just need to suck it up I reckon, Murray isn't going anywhere and rightly so. We won't get relegated, I'm pretty certain of that but we will improve slightly and be a mid table outfit for the next season or two.

Edited by Rabinho

I was critical of the appointment too and took a lot of flack on here, as usual, for it. I was even pressed for a name of a manager that I would have preferred to have seen appointed. I gave the name Stephen Kenny and that was again greeted with much ridicule from the usual clueless clique. They claimed I should back Murray, get off his case, give him a chance etc, etc....Well one win from 9 matches says it all really, doesn't it. rolleyes.gif

Nae need , we have the very man closer to home.

Step forward, Mr Warburton and his magic hat.thumbup2.gifwhistling.gif

As if the suggestion of sacking our manager wasn't stupid enough, you come out with this wee gem, unbelievable.

We just need to suck it up I reckon, Murray isn't going anywhere and rightly so. We won't get relegated, I'm pretty certain of that but we will improve slightly and be a mid table outfit for the next season or two.

I thought that at worst.... However after watching us struggle not lose against Alloa, once they equalised, I'd rather not take that chance.