Murray...yer Tea Is Oot!

It was a massive result for us, however listening to radio Scotland we gave away a stupid penalty which luckily Buchanan missed, scored against the run of play and were battered by the team bottom of the league.

Even the commentator was questioning players positioning. He could nt believe Mallan was being played wide right. Surely when pundits pick up on these issues the manager must be aware of them.

Aye,... but..................

post-7588-0-01246000-1445158670_thumb.jp

Yesterday we avhieved objective 1 by getting three points. I don't care how we win, home or away at the moment. The fact we did play well up to and for a bit after the goal shows we can. To win 1 nil away is a good result.

You know, to be battered by a much better side and scrape a 1-0 then that's fair enough. But, we're all on here suddenly talking like Dumbarton or Alloa fans. Cuddihy and Baird aside, we had a decent experienced side out there by our league's standard. I'm pretty sure we have the most experienced spine outwith Rangers, but sadly don't hang the correct shape from that. If objective one is to win, objective two can't be inviting the opposition on and on. Plus, every team now knows we do it and that we can't change it. Again, we just shoved on someone nippy and tried to find him. Nothing was central and when Carswell came on it just showed the utter folly of starting all your attacking central midfielders no matter where you squeeze them in.

It was a massive result for us, however listening to radio Scotland we gave away a stupid penalty which luckily Buchanan missed, scored against the run of play and were battered by the team bottom of the league.

Even the commentator was questioning players positioning. He could nt believe Mallan was being played wide right. Surely when pundits pick up on these issues the manager must be aware of them.

It was Allan Preston and his opinion isn't one I'd be paying attention to. Edited by Rabinho

I am very much of the opinion that this season is simply for Murray to keep us in this division, I fail to see it as a re-building season due to the fact that Watson,s 6 month contract is due to end in January2016, hopefully Jason Naismith will be back by then, Gallagher is on a years loan, I do not know if this excludes him from playing against Rangers, however I suspect in Murrays mind Shankland should be able to participate in this one. Shankland himself being is on a 1 year loan deal and is unlikely to stay with us, McMullan is on a I year loan deal, I can see him continuing to play for us and sign a permanent deal, because he is unlikely to a first team regular at Celtic because he is not good enough a player for them, Webster, albeit on a I year deal, has the option of playing for us for another year which I guess he will take up unless another club offer,s him more money to play for them and unfortunately Thommo is unlikely to be playing for us come the 2016/17 season. This will leave Murray in a poor situation as depending on who he signs will see the start of his tenure for real, with that season being the more likely one to re-build and by season 2016/17 or 2017/18 the seasons we are more likely to gain promotion by however will we the supporters of St.Mirren F.C. be willing to wait that long?, will Murray still be in charge? or indeed will we still have the same BOD,s?

I am very much of the opinion that this season is simply for Murray to keep us in this division, I fail to see it as a re-building season due to the fact that Watson,s 6 month contract is due to end in January2016, hopefully Jason Naismith will be back by then, Gallagher is on a years loan, I do not know if this excludes him from playing against Rangers, however I suspect in Murrays mind Shankland should be able to participate in this one. Shankland himself being is on a 1 year loan deal and is unlikely to stay with us, McMullan is on a I year loan deal, I can see him continuing to play for us and sign a permanent deal, because he is unlikely to a first team regular at Celtic because he is not good enough a player for them, Webster, albeit on a I year deal, has the option of playing for us for another year which I guess he will take up unless another club offer,s him more money to play for them and unfortunately Thommo is unlikely to be playing for us come the 2016/17 season. This will leave Murray in a poor situation as depending on who he signs will see the start of his tenure for real, with that season being the more likely one to re-build and by season 2016/17 or 2017/18 the seasons we are more likely to gain promotion by however will we the supporters of St.Mirren F.C. be willing to wait that long?, will Murray still be in charge? or indeed will we still have the same BOD,s?

Gallagher isn't on a years loan. He's on a 1 yer deal with the option of another year, I think.

It was a very important 3 points yesterday and I wasn't in attendance. But from what I can make of regarding reports on the game it was more of the same from Murray, shit festing the points while having no idea how to set the team up in a system which actually suits the players.

The guy is on borrowed time and doesn't seem to learn from previous mistakes. If he does turn things around and we go on some kind of run then fair play to him, I'm willing to say I got it wrong.

Somehow I just can't see it happening sadly.

if i recall correctly, 5 of the next 6 games are against teams higher in the league than us. If we can settle on a formation and grind out a few points from that then we need to be happy with that. We will lose every game though if we continue with the wholesale changes and sitting deep for most of the game

we desperately need a home win soon, there has to be a point to going to the fitba and never winning at home just makes it all so painful

bad as it sounds, 8 points out of the next 18 will represent success for us

• 2 weeks later...

If we lose next week you have to ask how much more the directors or us, the supporters, have to put up with? I'm genuinely fed up with hoping that improvement is just around the corner only to come back to earth with a pish result like today. We raise our game last week and Murray sounds positive in his interview earlier this week as if he's finally sussed what needs to be done....really?!

If we lose next week you have to ask how much more the directors or us, the supporters, have to put up with? I'm genuinely fed up with hoping that improvement is just around the corner only to come back to earth with a pish result like today. We raise our game last week and Murray sounds positive in his interview earlier this week as if he's finally sussed what needs to be done....really?!

Murray only admitted making lots of mistakes in his first few months, I don't remember his interview in the Herald claiming he knew how to fix them. Recent results suggest he is no closer to sending out a settled starting XI capable of winning games at this level. Last 10 league games: 2 wins 4 defeats 4 draws. Now averaging less than a goal a game.