Murray...yer Tea Is Oot!

When did we last create a goal from open play?

Set pieces, a howler from the Alloa defence and Mallan 25 yarders are all the goals I can remember. It's pathetic.

But hey Ian Murray knows more than me.

You're forgetting our goal from open play after a howler from the Queen of the South defence allowed Thompson to get his only league goal this season and Grant Adam's howler on Friday allowing Baird to score!

“Fans are entitled to their opinions, but without being patronising I think I know a bit more about football than them."

Well Mr Murray if you are that clued up why do you insist on Langfield kicking the ball out the park every time?

Why, when you play Thompson up front, you don't play any wingers when it means Thompson is not effective?

Why do you constantly by pass our midfield who can pass the ball and rely on long balls?

Why has there been no change since you sacked the water boy for Alex Miller who won the champions league?

Why do you persist on playing with one up front when it doesn't work?

I put it to Mr Murray that he knows the square root of f'k all. Clown.

After match comments are now reaching Tommy Craig levels.

Song for our next match. Well one where there's more than a few hundred stuck in a corner.

He knows more than us, he knows more than uuuuuuus

He's Ian Murray, he knows more than us.

That'll work particularly well when we are 3-0 down at Ibrox.

Another Ian Murray defeat and thumping to one of the poorest Rangers teams in living memory. They are not good enough for the top league as St. Johnstone recently proved and if we had a decent side and manager we could have beat them like Hibs did.

Yet again - the obvious stats - We had 2 shots on target (One of which was a pass back from a Mallan free kick), Rangers had 10; We scored 0 goals, Rangers got 4.

I understand that the BOD felt this might be an opportunity for Murray to get to a final - for the fans though this must be Murray's final game in charge.

He is the biggest dud in Saints managerial history. Calls will be to boycott and be directed against the Board if they do not take action by the close of play on Monday.

Message for Mr Murray - do the decent thing and resign!!!

I didn't post after the Raith match due to mainl anger and frustration.But today for me was the absolute limit.Those players in the first half were going through the motions not really interested and I fear now Murray has lost the dressing room.It gives me no pleasure in saying this but change must be implemented now.Yes and McMullan can go back to bis parent club now for he was an utter disgrace in the first half strolling around doing nothing and no surprise he was subbed at the interval.Ian do the decent thing and admit this job is not for you.

Please Please don't tell me our board are so stupid as to sit and do the exact same thing they did last year when it became clear to anyone with half a brain that they had appointed a manager so obviously not up to the job.
So what if you make mistakes..... we all do but the smart ones don't sit trying not to draw attention to their cock up, hoping it'll go away and in most cases it costs them dear.

Have the balls to say what we can all se...it's not working....it's got to change.

As if the suggestion of sacking our manager wasn't stupid enough, you come out with this wee gem, unbelievable.

We just need to suck it up I reckon, Murray isn't going anywhere and rightly so. We won't get relegated, I'm pretty certain of that but we will improve slightly and be a mid table outfit for the next season or two.

You need to come off the drugs - they are seriously affecting your judgement and sanity.

Murray is a complete dud in every area. You need to stop gazing into your crystal ball that assures you we are too good for relegation - that's the kind of folly that helped us last year.

Your ambition to be a mid table team in a few years is equally pathetic - no wonder the BOD have not sacked Murray already - when fans are willing to put up with utter pi**sh.

Every day Murray remains, cost us more money and every week or so points also - He is cra*p and the team are not good enough for this pi**shy league - New manager with tactical awareness and some decent signings required in January - but giving them a couple of weeks to prepare is not good enough.

Get Murray to f****

You need to come off the drugs - they are seriously affecting your judgement and sanity.

Murray is a complete dud in every area. You need to stop gazing into your crystal ball that assures you we are too good for relegation - that's the kind of folly that helped us last year.

Your ambition to be a mid table team in a few years is equally pathetic - no wonder the BOD have not sacked Murray already - when fans are willing to put up with utter pi**sh.

Every day Murray remains, cost us more money and every week or so points also - He is cra*p and the team are not good enough for this pi**shy league - New manager with tactical awareness and some decent signings required in January - but giving them a couple of weeks to prepare is not good enough.

Get Murray to f****

Er...you've just quoted a post from 9 weeks ago!

I was probably of a similar opinion back then. However, in the subsequent 9 weeks we have shown no progression whatsoever.

I believe what is saving Murray is that we will finish above Alloa so that only begs the question of will we finish above Dumbarton & Livi. That is not a certainty by any stretch of imagination. I feel the football we are playing is similar to the dross we watched under Coughlin and worse than Tommy Craig. I would like to see Murray go now but I believe the board will stick with him until January at least and will only act in we are still in this position come that time.

What makes his job much harder is that he had a dig at our supporters. Massive error and I believe he knows it. I believe we will stay up at the expense of Alloa & Dumbarton just!!No matter whether we stick with Murray or get someone new in. Livi look a much better side than us I believe they will finish above us.

We would need to payoff Murray which means we would go with cheap option and promote from within. The obvious choice would be to appoint Thompson with Miller as his number two. Thompson would get patience and support from the fans due to his legendary status.

If we fail to avoid the relegation playoffs I would not fancy our chances with two games over two legs per game. We are in a dark place right now just lets hope it doesn't get any darker which it certainly could.

The obvious choice would be to appoint Thompson with Miller as his number two. Thompson would get patience and support from the fans due to his legendary status.

Here's hoping we go nowhere near appointing Thompson as manager or assistant or coach. He's had his coaching badges for 2 or 3 seasons and not done any coaching at the club in that time - unlike Teale when he was out injured for most of a season and unlike Goodwin.

I believe what is saving Murray is that we will finish above Alloa so that only begs the question of will we finish above Dumbarton & Livi. That is not a certainty by any stretch of imagination. I feel the football we are playing is similar to the dross we watched under Coughlin and worse than Tommy Craig. I would like to see Murray go now but I believe the board will stick with him until January at least and will only act in we are still in this position come that time.

What makes his job much harder is that he had a dig at our supporters. Massive error and I believe he knows it. I believe we will stay up at the expense of Alloa & Dumbarton just!!No matter whether we stick with Murray or get someone new in. Livi look a much better side than us I believe they will finish above us.

We would need to payoff Murray which means we would go with cheap option and promote from within. The obvious choice would be to appoint Thompson with Miller as his number two. Thompson would get patience and support from the fans due to his legendary status.

If we fail to avoid the relegation playoffs I would not fancy our chances with two games over two legs per game. We are in a dark place right now just lets hope it doesn't get any darker which it certainly could.

A bit pessimistic regarding final placing. Get the right manager in, improve fitness and be better organised then there is no reason we can't climb the table. The deal breaker there is the manager of course.

A bit pessimistic regarding final placing. Get the right manager in, improve fitness and be better organised then there is no reason we can't climb the table. The deal breaker there is the manager of course.

I feel I am being realistic. We are 9 points adrift of QoS in 6th place and 11 points behind Morton in 4th. We are almost half way the season with a grand total of 12 points. It would take a massive turnaround.

I do like your optimism though

I feel I am being realistic. We are 9 points adrift of QoS in 6th place and 11 points behind Morton in 4th. We are almost half way the season with a grand total of 12 points. It would take a massive turnaround.

Plenty of points to play for still. If somehow we can go on a run then these teams are catchable. We've been crap this season but I've not seen any other team that has impressed me this season. Was at Starks Park last Tuesday and Raith,who are having a good season, were poor. Too early to give up in my opinion but changing manager would help our cause immeasurably.

Apart from Sevco and Hibs who aren't great shakes the rest are pish

If we get a semi decent manager in we would climb the table

But that's up to the people who have the club's best interests at heartwhistling.gif

Apart from Sevco and Hibs who aren't great shakes the rest are pish

If we get a semi decent manager in we would climb the table

But that's up to the people who have the club's best interests at heartwhistling.gif

I would loved to be proved wrong but I couldn't see this squad of players put a fantastic 2nd half of the season in to push us up into the top half. I would like to see Murray getting the sack but that would include a payoff probably resulting in no money for a new manager to bring in players and who half decent would take the job. We would have went through 3 managers in 15 months? We certainly won't pay any compensation for any manager out there.

This season for me now is damage limitation and avoiding the relegation playoff

I would loved to be proved wrong but I couldn't see this squad of players put a fantastic 2nd half of the season in to push us up into the top half. I would like to see Murray getting the sack but that would include a payoff probably resulting in no money for a new manager to bring in players and who half decent would take the job. We would have went through 3 managers in 15 months? We certainly won't pay any compensation for any manager out there.

This season for me now is damage limitation and avoiding the relegation playoff

NOW IS THE TIME TO GET A NEW MANAGER AND TRY LIKE F*CK TO FINISH AT LEAST FOURTH.

I agree with get a new manager but finishing 4th I can't see it. I will take 7th now but I said that at this stage last season being optimistic and it didn't turn out too well

I reckon that any team in the bottom half, except perhaps Alloa, could go on a run and challenge for 4th.