Murray...yer Tea Is Oot!

Murray will certainly feel the pressure on sat night if as expected we fail to win our first home game of the season on December the 5th. December 5th and no home league win should see just about any manager out of a job.

I have seen absolutely nothing in any previous match to suggest that Murray can turn this around. I hope that he proves me wrong on sat but I doubt it. Even if we do somehow fluke a win with his negative hoof ball tactics, I want him removed as he's long since proved that he's not up to the job.

If Murray doesn't feel under pressure to start getting results then he bloody well should do. The performance at Ibrox was f#cking embarrassing and Sevco fans quite rightly are laughing at how bad we are. It is actually quite impressive how far we have managed to fall in such a short space of time.

My fear is that it hasn't bottomed out yet - another defeat on Saturday can't be ruled out ☹

Aye we're bad right now, but the day I care about what Shitco fans say about my club is the day I resign my membership of the human race.

I'm getting sick of the acceptance of this situation by the BOD... No wonder there is total apathy towards the team from a large number of the support when they know that nothing is being done to change this slide. Other managers get sacked for far less yet we are supposed to just accept going from being a premiership team, to a possible relegation fight in the championship. Why is that acceptable? I can't listen to the financial argument because we'll lose a hell of a lot more if we get relegated to the third tier of scottish football.

I'm getting sick of the acceptance of this situation by the BOD... No wonder there is total apathy towards the team from a large number of the support when they know that nothing is being done to change this slide. Other managers get sacked for far less yet we are supposed to just accept going from being a premiership team, to a possible relegation fight in the championship. Why is that acceptable? I can't listen to the financial argument because we'll lose a hell of a lot more if we get relegated to the third tier of scottish football.

I'm sure Gilmour would say "we'll be fine " or you're all "knickerwetters" ! Wouldn't he ?

I'm sure Gilmour would say "we'll be fine " or you're all "knickerwetters" ! Wouldn't he ?

We are in this mess as I posted, because five shareholders tried to cut out all the others and make a sale just for themselves....

They are wholly responsible for all the crap of the last six years, and they reap what they have sown..!

Infortunately as supporters, and players! we both have to suffer the consequences.

The regime is on its arse.... Don't let them or Murray drive a wedge between us and the team!

If he wants to continue to appear smug and patronising then you're probably right Billy....Thank god for pre match lemonades to soften the blow of what's on offer on the pitch.

Feck me. Last six years of crap? I must have been still oot ma tits on drugs and hallucinating as I thought we won a major honour in 2013.....whatever I was on then I want some more!

That was indeed magnificent but other teams of a similar size and budget have came up and achieved top 6 finishes and we never seem to quite achieve that. We now appear to be heading downwards at an alarming speed.

Just a footnote, and a trivia question. Can anyone tell me of any other manager in the history of professional football, who did not have a home win in the first 4 months of their tender. Murray must have that record? Amazing out of our last 3 managers only one experienced a home win??

Wonder why we are where we are????????

Having a decent manager is so obvious to everyone except the BOD

Take a look at Murrays stats in the thread Sacked Managers. 13 % wins record in the league - diabolical in any league - never mind this one

Why are the fans not vocalising this ?

God knows where or why things went as belly up as they have, however, it is time to act as we could see 2 straight relegations and I don't know how our club could survive that financially... to be honest, we may never recover due to how football is these days.

I hope to god Murray turns it round or walks and lets someone else turn it round.

There are many examples of Boards changing the manager and the team getting a string of results following that appointment (e.g. Liverpool at present).

We have almost singularly failed to benefit from that feel good sensation!

I wonder if it's anything to do with the quality of the appointments, the players on the park, an inbuilt inability to win at home, or lack of motivation from the top.............................shock1.gif

There are many examples of Boards changing the manager and the team getting a string of results following that appointment (e.g. Liverpool at present).

We have almost singularly failed to benefit from that feel good sensation!

I wonder if it's anything to do with the quality of the appointments, the players on the park, an inbuilt inability to win at home, or lack of motivation from the top.............................shock1.gif

Erm, maybe all these things?

Just a footnote, and a trivia question. Can anyone tell me of any other manager in the history of professional football, who did not have a home win in the first 4 months of their tender. Murray must have that record? Amazing out of our last 3 managers only one experienced a home win??

Didn't Partick go through a long period of no home wins in the SPL the season after McNamara left?

Cowdenbeath didn't win a home game in the whole of 1992-93 season. The manager was a guy called Andy Harrow so I hope that answers your query.

Playing devils advocate here, but SG and co have a very difficult decision to make. Historically teams with long serving managers tend to do well, while chopping and changing every few months tends to lead to disaster. I hope, that given time, Ian Murray turns this round, with a view to a real challenge for promotion next season. However, the team and the fans need the boost of a couple of wins now. Saturday really is last chance saloon. Defeat to Queens is unthinkable.

Didn't Partick go through a long period of no home wins in the SPL the season after McNamara left?

They didn't win at home until March / April in their first season back up in the SPL. They were doing OK away from home and also lost a few last minute equalisers when they were winning at home and only ended up drawing. These days no one is going on about our great away form.

Present and past managers of Leeds Utd must run our last 3 managers close for home wins.

Playing devils advocate here, but SG and co have a very difficult decision to make. Historically teams with long serving managers tend to do well, while chopping and changing every few months tends to lead to disaster. I hope, that given time, Ian Murray turns this round, with a view to a real challenge for promotion next season. However, the team and the fans need the boost of a couple of wins now. Saturday really is last chance saloon. Defeat to Queens is unthinkable.

Can you really imagine this clown being at the helm of a team challenging for promotion! No chance, he hasn't a clue what to do, the job is far too big. 15 games played and 12 points...fantastic eh, Murray really knows what he's doing and we should all be very optimistic based on previous form..

We have Dumbarton in our sights and if we can catch them, then we will look to try and catch QOTS and Raith !!!

I think it actually seems worse when you read his quotes to see how low he has taken us.

We are heading straight to the third tier with this guy :-(