Murray...yer Tea Is Oot!

If nobody is chanting or shouting then obviously there will be no atmosphere. The problem since we moved has been that there's never been anything to shout about on the park. The couple of occasions when we have performed, the atmospheres been alright

The day we beat Rangers 2-1 on Christmas eve the atmosphere was fantastic.

The days when we lost to Dumbarton, Raith Rovers, Falkirk, Livingstone or drew with Alloa the atmosphere was rotten.

The day we beat Celtic 4-0 or the day we beat them 1-0 the atmosphere was fantastic.

I could go on but surely one can see my point.

Murray's tea is far from out. He will be here for a good while yet and i hope yesterday is the turning point in the season, good to get that monkey off our back by winning at home.

Might meed a touch of a reality check Dr R...

So far his sides have beat the might of Berwick, Annan, Dunfermline from the lower leagues.... And one win against a not so hot QoS.

Its what he does in the league that determines when his last meal of the day is on the table, or not..?

Murray's tea is far from out. He will be here for a good while yet and i hope yesterday is the turning point in the season, good to get that monkey off our back by winning at home.

I think yesterday was positive but it unless it leads to a wee run of wins in the league then big deal... And his tea will be sitting on that table for a good while if we don't start climbing the league....

Edited by proudtobeabuddy

We'd already won at home in the Challenge Cup so no monkey was present in that regard.

After 1 quarter we have 1 league win, 7 points and are in 8th place. If that points return repeats itself or gets worse in the second quarter, I'm pretty sure Mr Murray won't be here for the start of third quarter.

I'm sure he knows that too he ain't daft. He needs to start winning games and get us out the relegation battle we are currently in.

He needs a result on Saturday against the team who are bottom of the league. A loss would be disastrous, if we do lose any time and goodwill he gained against Dunfermline will have dissipated instantly.

Edited by TopCat

We'd already won at home in the Challenge Cup so no monkey was present in that regard.

After 1 quarter we have 1 league win, 7 points and are in 8th place. If that points return repeats itself or gets worse in the second quarter, I'm pretty sure Mr Murray won't be here for the start of third quarter.

I'm sure he knows that too he ain't daft. He needs to start winning games and get us out the relegation battle we are currently in.

He needs a result on Saturday against the team who are bottom of the league. A loss would be disastrous, if we do lose any time and goodwill he gained against Dunfermline will have dissipated instantly.

He does need a result against Livingston i won't dispute that. We did however trounce Dunfermline who many predicted would beat us, hopefully that will be a turning point in our season.

He does need a result against Livingston i won't dispute that. We did however trounce Dunfermline who many predicted would beat us, hopefully that will be a turning point in our season.

A team who are a league below us. We need to do it in the league, starting this week!

A team who are a league below us. We need to do it in the league, starting this week!

Hopefully it starts tomorrow!

I will pay my realistically priced £15 admission fee in the hope we can start to crack on. But I reserve the right not to contribute to Murray's wages at our clubs inflated prices until his side shows genuine organisational, performance and results improvements.

Murray..!

Its time you did this..... http://youtu.be/CWjrLPH2-Ps

Edited by Lord Pityme

So far his sides have beat the might of Berwick, Annan, Dunfermline from the lower leagues.... And one win against a not so hot QoS.

Its what he does in the league that determines when his last meal of the day is on the table, or not..?

You recovered yet wee man? Must be raging again...that can't be good for you.

What did you have for your tea mate?

If you mean he seems to not want to grab them, but instead cling on and tempt the draw on, then that could be it.

So basically your point is going away and winning to nil isn't good enough for you.

We get the result and you still moan.

How would your like the 3 points sir? With chips on the side? A smile and a kiss?

Get real.

Well, I certainly didn't pay £15 to watch the sort of football Buckie Thistle would play if they were leading 1-0 versus Barcelona. We invited Livingston on and allowed them chance after chance for no reason other than Murray being inept and Spalding not having the knowledge to suggest anything else. Livi went 4-3-3, we went 4-5-1 and we were over run. The players appear to work on this so much that they can't adapt. Just what would happen if they decided to press and went two up, is Murray going to go mad? Would he go to the press conference raging that the players didn't play as asked? "Yes, we absolutely controlled the game and gave them nothing. That's not my style though and Monday will see us work to stamp this out!"

Well, I certainly didn't pay £15 to watch the sort of football Buckie Thistle would play if they were leading 1-0 versus Barcelona. We invited Livingston on and allowed them chance after chance for no reason other than Murray being inept and Spalding not having the knowledge to suggest anything else. Livi went 4-3-3, we went 4-5-1 and we were over run. The players appear to work on this so much that they can't adapt. Just what would happen if they decided to press and went two up, is Murray going to go mad? Would he go to the press conference raging that the players didn't play as asked? "Yes, we absolutely controlled the game and gave them nothing. That's not my style though and Monday will see us work to stamp this out!"

Yesterday we avhieved objective 1 by getting three points. I don't care how we win, home or away at the moment. The fact we did play well up to and for a bit after the goal shows we can. To win 1 nil away is a good result.

It was a massive result for us, however listening to radio Scotland we gave away a stupid penalty which luckily Buchanan missed, scored against the run of play and were battered by the team bottom of the league.

Even the commentator was questioning players positioning. He could nt believe Mallan was being played wide right. Surely when pundits pick up on these issues the manager must be aware of them.