Please Alloa Can We Have Our Manager Back!

I know this will never happen and I'm jocking!

BUT when I think about who St.Mirren needs just now... someone who develops youth someone who has experience of the lower league's who has won promotions in the lower league's someone who has experience and has been Premier experience and silver wear on his CV!

Shame St.Mirren sacked him! because that man kept a plucky wee Alloa in the Championship last season and brought them to Paisley today and gained a point!

WHERE WAS OUR MANAGER TODAY???

Go on then slaughter me!!!

BUT when I think about who St.Mirren needs just now... someone who develops youth someone who has experience of the lower league's who has won promotions in the lower league's someone who has experience and has been Premier experience and silver wear on his CV!

Shame St.Mirren sacked him! because that man kept a plucky wee Alloa in the Championship last season and brought them to Paisley today and gained a point!

No slaughtering from me, our club's been in freefall since that ridiculous statement..

I believe we should be challenging for a top 6 place laugh.png ... SG what a dobber...

we were playing a part time Alloa team who prob have the smallest budget they came and got a point v a team with prob the 3rd highest budget.

Doesn't change the fact that Alloa were easily the worst team we have faced this season. If we cant beat Alloa then the managet must face questions.

Doesn't change the fact that Alloa were easily the worst team we have faced this season. If we cant beat Alloa then the managet must face questions.

doesn't change the fact that a point against a full time team with a much bigger budget is a good result.

And also Danny Lennon is a better manager than Ian Murray think that's prob a fact aswell

I'd say Livi were worse and frankly none of the teams I've seen so far (falkirk, dumbarton Raith, livi, alloa) have impressed. We clearly have the squad to beat these teams but have no cohesion or clear strategy . You can say what you like about Alloa but they were better organised, better motivated and better coached.

Murray was out thought by "wee clueless" and that says it all. After the equaliser Murray had nothing absolutely nothing.

Edited by insaintee

Oh for god sake please Danny got his ovation today move on. Christ I hope you never lost a girlfriend/boyfriend depending on your gender you would be a stalker. DANNY IS GONE AND DOING NO BETTER. LETS GET SOMEONE NEW IN WITH EXPERIENCE NOT GO BACKWARDS.

there is many a good manager with lots of experience looking for work. Butcher, McCall altho he is with scotland, mccoist, and that is just a few. Someone a bit older than the players to get respect. Murray to close in age to our current senior players.

We have a decent team but the players are lost and look like not sure what manager wants on the park. He has not got a scooby. Arrogance will not get Murray anywhere. Dumbarton doing just fine without him.

Stop putting topics on about the past its bad enough with the present

Oh for god sake please Danny got his ovation today move on. Christ I hope you never lost a girlfriend/boyfriend depending on your gender you would be a stalker. DANNY IS GONE AND DOING NO BETTER. LETS GET SOMEONE NEW IN WITH EXPERIENCE NOT GO BACKWARDS.

there is many a good manager with lots of experience looking for work. Butcher, McCall altho he is with scotland, mccoist, and that is just a few. Someone a bit older than the players to get respect. Murray to close in age to our current senior players.

We have a decent team but the players are lost and look like not sure what manager wants on the park. He has not got a scooby. Arrogance will not get Murray anywhere. Dumbarton doing just fine without him.

If McCall doesn't get the Dundee Utd job (think it might go to Mixu), I would love for us to go and get him. Could be just what we need.

Won't happen though. Not this season anyway.

Edited by ulysses

Ffs he was not sacked, his contract was up. There is a big difference Edited by nedflanders123

People are debating who is the worst team we have played this year but the worryingly thing is we are the worst team I have seen this season.

I just hope the board don't do what they did last year and leave it too long before sacking Murray. We could easily do a Dunfermline with being relegated two successive on the bounce.

I miss DL and would take him back in a heartbeat but I believe his time has been & gone. People are talking about Mixu & McCall. Neither would touch our managers job with a barge pole.

bring back tommy,,at least he stood on the touchline to get lambasted...............whistling.gif

Whilst i believe that if we had renewed Danny's contract we would still be watching premiership football this season, you can't go back (except re-signing Fitzy, that was a no-brainer). but loose to the Dung and Livi and we will be on the look out for yet another manager.

Edited by Mykey

People are debating who is the worst team we have played this year but the worryingly thing is we are the worst team I have seen this season.

I just hope the board don't do what they did last year and leave it too long before sacking Murray. We could easily do a Dunfermline with being relegated two successive on the bounce.

I miss DL and would take him back in a heartbeat but I believe his time has been & gone. People are talking about Mixu & McCall. Neither would touch our managers job with a barge pole.

I feel sorry for you if you miss danny lennon. FFS get a grip he is a mediocre manager who got his time in the premier league and please will everyone stop mentioning him and giving him time on our forum. PAST STAYS IN PAST write about the present and where to go from here which is hopefully who will replace Murray

Whilst i believe that if we had renewed Danny's contract we would still be watching premiership football this season, you can't go back (except re-signing Fitzy, that was a no-brainer). but loose to the Dung and Livi and we will be on the look out for yet another manager.

No we started the free fall as soon as we were in the cup final, manager was already looking shakey and if we had not been in final may have lost his job that season. The problem lies with who the board keep appointing as manager.

The only ex manager we should be asking back is ferguson the only one that sparked a fire under a team and the town

The only ex manager we should be asking back is ferguson the only one that sparked a fire under a team and the town

We can but dream. In fact ask him to buy St Mirren. Dreaming but boy would it be great

McCoist ? really ? at best he was good at doing what he was told by Walter Smith.