Derby Game Moved To Friday Night Again

div

How much in monetary terms do clubs like ours get for our fixtures being shafted by Alba?

Don't think we get a fee for an invididual match, just a share of the overall pool which Alba contribute to.

I can't imagine the club will be particularly happy about the move and I'm amazed the cops have let it happen.

I hate Fri night football. :(

Not a fan of it either. Wouldn't mind if clubs were getting decent payment from Alba but it's likely peanuts. The home crowd would take a hit from us being shit but the away crowd will be down for this also.

that was one of the few games I was going to be able to attend this season.

Likely impossible on the Friday night. Was looking forward to it and quality time with HSS and NSS (and others) and it also seems I have missed a chance to meet Bluto.

It's not all bad news then wink.png .

Like the above poster I'd be happy to watch a game on a Friday night to avoid a clash with international football or whatever but I'd be surprised if the TV money will compensate for the drop in attendance, maybe when the phoenix team leaves the division this season this deal will exit with them........................

A decent away support under floodlights would've generated a good atmosphere - pity.

Like the above poster I'd be happy to watch a game on a Friday night to avoid a clash with international football or whatever but I'd be surprised if the TV money will compensate for the drop in attendance, maybe when the phoenix team leaves the division this season this deal will exit with them.

I genuinely don't believe that Sevco's temporary existence influences this, at all. Alba have chosen a potentially exciting Scottish derby match, that provided energy and passion despite a dearth of goals earlier this season.

Also it's an easy stadium to reach and broadcast from.

I think alba are doing a good job showing these games .

The higher profile our league gets the better .

I've watched most games they've shown this season ( apart from ours ) .

Edited by munoz

that was one of the few games I was going to be able to attend this season.

Likely impossible on the Friday night. Was looking forward to it and quality time with HSS and NSS (and others) and it also seems I have missed a chance to meet Bluto.

The same for me. At least they gave some notice so I hadn't made any travel arrangements. That'll be carry out, tv with sound down and laptop tuned into St Mirren radio