Food Burgers Paisley - Free Delivery For B&w Army Members

div

My neighbour has recently opened up "Food" which is a Breakfast & American burger bar in Maxwellton Street in Paisley.

The shop is already doing really well with breakfasts and is now opening at night to do home delivery of Amercian style burgers and snacks.

I'm about to start doing a website for him, but meantime the shop is on Facebook here -> https://www.facebook.com/foodburgers

If you fancy giving it a go please mention that you saw this post on Black & White Army when you call, as they are giving free local delivery to all B&W Army members :-)

Below is a copy of the menu, stuff is really good ! Call 0141 887 8872 to place your order.

Interested in all feedback once you've had a burger !

post-2-0-59820300-1444229557_thumb.jpg

Tolly?

I think you mean Toaly.

They're two entirely different words.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TollyTolly. Means faeces, jobby, poo,shit,crap. Used throughout Scotland. I desperately need a tolly. I am going to do a tolly in your shoes if you dont shut up!

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=toalytoaly. Taboo slang. Glasweigan word meaning shite. Can also be used as an insult. I need a toaly! You're a bit of a toaly mate.

Both mean the same according to this source, although the description for Tolly fits in best with what i meant.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TollyTolly. Means faeces, jobby, poo,shit,crap. Used throughout Scotland. I desperately need a tolly. I am going to do a tolly in your shoes if you dont shut up!

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=toalytoaly. Taboo slang. Glasweigan word meaning shite. Can also be used as an insult. I need a toaly! You're a bit of a toaly mate.

Both mean the same according to this source, although the description for Tolly fits in best with what i meant.

Top Definition

   

Tolly

the process of pulling the hood from someone elses sweatshirt over their heads.

I just tollyed your ass

by John Tolly November 06, 2006

Anyway I've had enough of this shite.....................

How far is local ? Will they deliver to oregon .im tired of the american pish they serve over here,want some scottish american food

Phone up and ask them... 'Have you got any burgers left?'.... 'Naw, they're Oregon'.

Boom! Boom! I'm here all week. Hmm... That gag is a bit St Mirrenish.