Music Gigs

BuddieinEK

Tickets for Michael Kiwanuka go on sale 9th of this month for the Barrowland. His last album was the best of the year. Q magazine are saying his new album could be album of the decade. Bill Withers , Marvin Gay throw a bit of Rolling Stones in there. This London lad will be huge. 

Tickets for Michael Kiwanuka go on sale 9th of this month for the Barrowland. His last album was the best of the year. Q magazine are saying his new album could be album of the decade. Bill Withers , Marvin Gay throw a bit of Rolling Stones in there. This London lad will be huge. 
Brownbear is support.
Fabulous artist and a great break for him.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:02 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not my choice Happy Mondays Saturday O2. Liked them back in the day but never seen them live. Hopefully it will be a nice surprise.  

My mate seen them when they were at their peak and said they all looked out of it but said they were still decent, I seen Black Grape supporting Oasis and didn't think too much.

10 hours ago, StanleySaint said:
On 11/12/2019 at 1:15 PM, southside saint said:
Marillion at the Concert Hall tonight:headbang

And how was it, hopefully spectacular?

Loved it, although we didn't get the 2nd encore that every other night on the tour got as H felt his voice was going. 

Could live without hearing Gaza again but Seasons End, Fantastic Place and Estonia were stunning.