Music Gigs

BuddieinEK

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/21/2019 at 10:09 AM, FTOF said:

Big country and The Skids at SWG3 last night.

First time I've been there. Good venue. Excellent evening.

Off to see The Rezillos in The Spiegeltent at The spree festival tomorrow evening. First gig since the one above.

My brother first saw them in concert 43 years ago.:lol:

A wee bit of trepidation about being packed in with a couple of hundred people, but I'm sure it will be fine.

23 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Off to see The Rezillos in The Spiegeltent at The spree festival tomorrow evening. First gig since the one above.

My brother first saw them in concert 43 years ago.:lol:

A wee bit of trepidation about being packed in with a couple of hundred people, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Understandable but it took a while to get used to being away from people, it'll take a wee while getting used to being back in these situations.

We're at a concert next month in Glasgow, got to think more of the night/entertainment than the flu. :wink:

I’ve been to a few gigs in recent weeks. Kathryn Joseph, Nick Cave and Warren Ellis, Complete Stone Roses, Arab Strap and the Twilight Sad. 
My level of comfort at gigs has increased dramatically over that time and I think audiences are still learning how to be an audience again. 
Last nights gig was the twilight sad and it was fantastic, James’s voice is stunning and I actually quite like the Spiegeltent as a venue. 

I’ve been to a few gigs in recent weeks. Kathryn Joseph, Nick Cave and Warren Ellis, Complete Stone Roses, Arab Strap and the Twilight Sad. 
My level of comfort at gigs has increased dramatically over that time and I think audiences are still learning how to be an audience again. 
Last nights gig was the twilight sad and it was fantastic, James’s voice is stunning and I actually quite like the Spiegeltent as a venue. 
Awesome selection of gigs. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Let's know what they do about mask wearing.

It wasn't enforced last week at the gig I was at, although they did make an announcement at the break but that was largely ignored. 

Will do although I’m sure it’ll be a case of in the door-mask off Hope there’s no South Africans in the audience 😷

On 11/26/2021 at 2:03 PM, faraway saint said:

Let's know what they do about mask wearing.

It wasn't enforced last week at the gig I was at, although they did make an announcement at the break but that was largely ignored. 

Not a mask in sight at the gig altho vaccine passport was checked and scanned Seen a few folk refused entry for not having it or paper version 

Pub wise we were in…………..

Horseshoe

Auctioneers

Steps Bar

McKinnons

Solid Rock

The SR was the only pub that was strict with their covid regulations Also the last train home I felt out of place wearing a mask You actually wouldn’t have known we’re going thru a pandemic 😷 

11 minutes ago, HSS said:

Not a mask in sight at the gig altho vaccine passport was checked and scanned Seen a few folk refused entry for not having it or paper version 

Pub wise we were in…………..

Horseshoe

Auctioneers

Steps Bar

McKinnons

Solid Rock

The SR was the only pub that was strict with their covid regulations Also the last train home I felt out of place wearing a mask You actually wouldn’t have known we’re going thru a pandemic 😷 

When we came through to Glasgow on the train, and on the return journey, I would say it was almost the opposite, with 90% wearing a mask.

Maybe it being the "last train" was something to do with it. :wink:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...