St Mirren V Sevco Internationale 25/10/2015

Lord Pityme

Adult ticket.....£25

Go f**k yourself board!

This weekend Livi game £15... I know which ticket i am buying!

Yes, because we are ripping off the supporters of the blue vermin and as a consequence our Board must increase the price of tickets at the home end to prevent the stinky vermin supporters infiltrating the St Mirren section. What is your point ? (as if I care). It is a fact that St Miirren's corporate hospitality packages are set out in 3 groups with different price ranges, A, B & C, depending on the opposition. This is a consequence of a phenomenon called Supply & Demand (try Google, select basic Economics). This phenomenon explains why a pound (or kilogram) of steak will be more expensive than a pound of dog shit. Board 1, you 0.

St Mirren v Rangers
Ladbrokes Championship
Venue: St Mirren Park, Paisley
Date: Sunday, 25th October 2015
Kick-off: 12:30pm

Season Tickets ARE valid for this game.

Match is all ticket – tickets will be on sale (subject to availability) UNTIL KICK OFF.

Tickets for this match are not on sale as yet. Please check back for updates.

Ticket Prices

Main Stand

Adult – £25
OAP (over 65) – £15
Student – £15
Child (Under 18) – £15

West Stand

Adult – £25
OAP (over 65) – £15
Student – £15
Child (Under 18) – £15
Unemployed – £15
Wheelchair User – £15
Carer – FREE

West College Scotland Family (South) Stand

Adult – £25
OAP (over 65) – £15
Student – £15
Unemployed – £15
Child (Under 18) – £10
Child (Under 12) – £5
Wheelchair User – £15
Carer – FREE

Yes, because we are ripping off the supporters of the blue vermin and as a consequence our Board must increase the price of tickets at the home end to prevent the stinky vermin supporters infiltrating the St Mirren section. What is your point ? (as if I care). It is a fact that St Miirren's corporate hospitality packages are set out in 3 groups with different price ranges, A, B & C, depending on the opposition. This is a consequence of a phenomenon called Supply & Demand (try Google, select basic Economics). This phenomenon explains why a pound (or kilogram) of steak will be more expensive than a pound of dog shit. Board 1, you 0.

Supply & Demand ?

St Mirren Park has never ever sold out.

Will be lucky to get near 6000 for this Match.

The Match is also live on TV

Has it not been that price when we played their other half the last few seasons. I'm sure that saints fan then got £5 of the next home game as long as they produced the match ticket when purchasing their ticket for the next game.

I do agree though, £25 is shocking

Supply & Demand ?

St Mirren Park has never ever sold out.

Will be lucky to get near 6000 for this Match.

The Match is also live on TV

Shull, it would crazy not to rip-off the blue vermin.

Our non-season ticket holders should stay at home and watch on tv. But let's rip the arse out of the vermin.

We have had bigger crowds for relegation battles against Motherwell and Dunfermline in recent years than this lot.

The board dont give a shit that only a few sevconians turn up, they make money out of buddies instead.

Shull, it would crazy not to rip-off the blue vermin.

Our non-season ticket holders should stay at home and watch on tv. But let's rip the arse out of the vermin.

Just makes us nearly as bad as them.

Disgraceful pricing.

Let's show some class.

The Match is on Telly.

Charge all Adults £15 or less with £ 5 for weans.

I'm sure the non season ticket holders will be compensated as before .

From my point of view the price of the ticket is a lot cheaper than £25 .

For me , this is another good reason for getting a season ticket , providing you can afford to .

Also, I don't know how many times I've heard " we should charge them what they charge us " .

I'm all for milking them for as much as possible .

You could call it compensation for having to put up with them for 90 mins .

give it a rest, the game is grossly over priced

If you don't care, why the smart-arse comments?

And how good was your grasp on economics before you discovered google?

And when did the ticket price ever stop rangers fans getting in the home end? a phenomenon known as the Paisley-based, occasional rangers supporter will ensure that they are in the home end regardless of price if the away sections sell out

I don't imagine this game would be very appealing to non season ticket holding Saints fans. It's on the telly, it's early on a Sunday and it's against the scum of the earth.

If I didn't have a season ticket I certainly wouldn't be going. Therefore I'm all for maximising profit for the club for this game.

£25 is a joke.

Can we not just charge them £25, so that our fans don't suffer? I'm guessing there's a rule that you can't?

I have a season ticket and will be there but I don't think u could complain if some folk choose not to go and watch it on the tele.

We used to put up the price by £5 when the ugly sisters came calling BUT we used to drop the price of the next home game by £5 so Saints Fans didn't lose out.

Wonder why that was done away with?

Don't see the big deal. No one without a season ticket should want to put them through listening to the sectarian bile

I am a season ticket holder And the ganes against the old firm are the only ones I decide on day if I'll go. If I can be f**ked with all the shit

Don't go watch it on telly. Means we get to exploit the bigots and take more of there money

Don't see the big deal. No one without a season ticket should want to put them through listening to the sectarian bile

I am a season ticket holder And the ganes against the old firm are the only ones I decide on day if I'll go. If I can be f**ked with all the shit

Don't go watch it on telly. Means we get to exploit the bigots and take more of there money

Are you starting a boycott campaign?