St Mirren V Sevco Internationale 25/10/2015

Lord Pityme

Sad to say Murray has learned f**k all.

Thommo puts in a better shift no doubt with that penalty miss in his mind against his auld paymasters, but we fail to score a goal at home again. That is the only stat that matters. Our manager cannot field a winning team at home. Therefor we will not be in the play offs as you need to win most of your home games to get there.

Last year QoS needed 66 points, seriously will we get anywhere near that?

#Sleepwalkingtooblivion

36 if we are lucky.

Yes people must get real. We're almost celebrateting a loss today. We lost at home again. We're miles behind teams who do not have the squad that we do. Ian Murray and his "it's so difficult to win games in this division "shite. Ian it's not difficult as Raith, Falkirk etc are proving. They don't have your squad so tell me what's going wrong. 2 wins from 11. Pathetic

We did not deserve to lose that.

The fact that we did was down to individual errors of judgement (Langfield) and sloppy marking (Kelly).

At least there has been an improvement on recent seasons' defending when we regularly gave opposing wingers acres of room to get their crosses in.

Kelly IMO has the makings of a quality player but he has to concentrate more on picking up opponents coming in to meet crosses from the left wing. Instead, he tends to drift into the middle of the penalty box as if he was still playing in a central defensive position.

However overall, every player performed well as a team and this was a huge improvement on last year's standards.

Up front, we now have several players capable of scoring on a regular basis in addition to Thommo.

Ironically, whilst we are not exactly lacking in midfield, this is an area in which we used to have an abundance of options and although we have seen good individual performances this season we have still to gel as a unit.

If we play like that in every game, we will be in the play-offs at the end of the season, but I have a feeling that is unrealistic and that we may have to wait until next season.

Outstanding performance yesterday.

Got to be 8 out of 10.

Very high hopes for a great future.

Murray is getting it right.

Goodwin was superb but Agnew was most definitely the man of the match.

His passing, shooting, dribbling and tackling impressed me.

BRING ON THE FALKIRK.

COYS

Outstanding performance yesterday.

Got to be 8 out of 10.

Very high hopes for a great future.

Murray is getting it right.

Goodwin was superb but Agnew was most definitely the man of the match.

His passing, shooting, dribbling and tackling impressed me.

BRING ON THE FALKIRK.

COYS

Rangers stood off Agnew and allowed him to dictate , I alluded to that at the time ! The teams that know him in this league sit on him and nullify him , don't be surprised if he's anonymous and subbed again at Falkirk !

A few folk on here criticising Kelly, but I thought he was left exposed by Howieson not covering on the left, which he was supposed to do. The Scumgers saw that gap and most of their attacks in the first half came through there.

Howieson's a waste of a jersey , he'll never hack it with us !

If Wee Aggy is so shite, why do opposition players have to 'sit on him ' to 'nullify him '?

Should be a contender for St Mirren Football Club Player of the Season.

Although, I would guess Goodwin will stroll it.

If Wee Aggy is so shite, why do opposition players have to 'sit on him ' to 'nullify him '?

Should be a contender for St Mirren Football Club Player of the Season.

Although, I would guess Goodwin will stroll it.

One of the two will win the most subbed player of the year award , although they will have been subbed for different reasons !

Didn't make the game on Sunday as I had (and still have) a massive hangover.

Watched the game online and it was certainly the best performace for us in a long while.

Weird one from Langfield and Carswell is yet another wage thief.who should not be playedagain.

How Kiernan the *** remained on the pitch was... predictable ;)

Edited by Vambo57

Too airy ,fairy for me. Hider !

i agree with Billy on this one because Howieson seems to always pass the ball backwards

he has the ability to take players on but seems to renege at every chance

maybe some good man management is required and boost his confidence

just not seeing it right now