St Mirren V Sevco Internationale 25/10/2015

Lord Pityme

Hang on a minute , are wee not one of the Clubs that hateco said they would boycott when they got into the league. .because we voted against them. .:byebye

It would be sheer bliss if the tribute act fans were to boycott the game. Not having to share the same oxygen with the mouth breathing pond life would make for a more enjoyable match day experience. If they were willing to boycott the match then I would gladly give my season ticket to another Buddie and pay £30 to sit in the west stand bigot free.

Wee? Are you calling us piss?

Oh , I f**ked that up didn't, I ! I would never say we were that word you mentioned , we might be bad sometimes but never that bad . The problem with guys my age is that we have fond memories of players like Copeland, Stark, Munro , Fitzpatrick, Aber' , John Young and all the others from back then , guys that looked like they actually gave a f**k and now. .

It's sad that we have fans not going or wanting to go. We should have a go at them next week. We could do with a large vocal support. It's crap when the cameras come.yet our end is empty. I know we have many fans who care and will be there but large amounts.Won't go.to our own park and support our team

It's sad that we have fans not going or wanting to go. We should have a go at them next week. We could do with a large vocal support. It's crap when the cameras come.yet our end is empty. I know we have many fans who care and will be there but large amounts.Won't go.to our own park and support our team

Having a go would involve so many factors. About 100 of those factors are made redundant by Murray's tactical cowardice. It'll be 90 minutes of today's second half, with Thommo "putting in a shift".

I have to admit that I would be one of the "nonattendees" but my grandson has been looking to go to this game from the season start and I don't want to let him down. I can only hope for a good performance, an improved approach from the manager and a positive result.

It's sad that we have fans not going or wanting to go. We should have a go at them next week. We could do with a large vocal support. It's crap when the cameras come.yet our end is empty. I know we have many fans who care and will be there but large amounts.Won't go.to our own park and support our team.

What is sad is that fans who are prepared to attend despite the likely sectarian nonsense of the away support are being put off by the pricing.

This is a Championship match and is more expensive than all bar one of last season's home matches in the top flight.

How can this be justified?

If it is to cover extra police and stewarding costs etc will the Morton game also be £25 and if so why aren't the Alloa, Livingston, Raith and Dumbarton games only £15?

Differential pricing only seems to apply one way.

What is sad is that fans who are prepared to attend despite the likely sectarian nonsense of the away support are being put off by the pricing.

This is a Championship match and is more expensive than all bar one of last season's home matches in the top flight.

How can this be justified?

If it is to cover extra police and stewarding costs etc will the Morton game also be £25 and if so why aren't the Alloa, Livingston, Raith and Dumbarton games only £15?

Differential pricing only seems to apply one way.

Indeed, our biggest crowd at St mirren park was not against either the blue lot or the green lot, it was against Kilmarnock and the prices were not inflated for that game - so why now ?

I'm going to the American football instead. A far more enjoyable game in more pleasant company.

Hope that i miss another big win for the Buddies over them.

Booooo ! Your team are playing at home and your going to watch American football a game where Ruby pusses have to wear protection.

Really what has become of some Saints fans. Always thought it was about supporting your team no matter who comes calling to town. We have every chance of beating them.

Booooo ! Your team are playing at home and your going to watch American football a game where Ruby pusses have to wear protection.

Really what has become of some Saints fans. Always thought it was about supporting your team no matter who comes calling to town. We have every chance of beating them.

I no chance

If i didn't have a season ticket i would not pay this price. Scottish football is overpriced for the pretty poor product on offer at the moment. I also hate the poisonous atmosphere at old firm games so to charge extra for the privilege is just taking the piss.

Could not agree more. Look at the empty seats when Celtic and the old Rangers visited. Season ticket holders voted with their feet and did not attend because of the atmosphere and, I suspect, the likely outcome.This is not helped by the reaction of many of our own in such games when for some reason they decide to act as bigoted and deranged as the Old Firm 'fans' we so deride.

Given we are in the second tier of scottish football and playing pretty poorly, especially at home, the club should be doing it all it can to encourage our own support out. After all is football about the game and winning or money?

AS to the game, if we could raise ours and stop sitting back on leads, I think this is a good time to take them on. They are not firing on all cylinders and only just managed to maintain their 100% record against QOS. Time for a Saints home win.

Now i may have got this wrong but a few seasons ago when the defunct club were in the top division with their green scum pals, weren`t we told that the reason for the increase when they came calling was that we simply matched what they charged us ?

Now if that is the case & we are continuing that policy in this league , then why didn`t we charge £18 for the visit of Falkirk & £15 when Ferranti came calling ?