St Mirren V Sevco Internationale 25/10/2015

Lord Pityme

I worry about this one and the next three games in particular. Falkirk and hibs next. We need some points and if not I fear our season is finished. That would be v tough for our support after the last 18 months of pain. I appreciate that the last two wins give hope but it needs to be built upon. I just hope we hit halfway within a couple of wins of playoff

If Ian Murray believes it'll be good for the division if Saints win tomorrow (probably would, to be fair) then hopefully his plans aren't to park the bus.

They gave it a go in the first game so hopefully they'll do the same again.

He wont. We will play the same style as he has all season... Counter attack

He played it at home to Livi (x2) Dumbarton, Alloa, Falkirk and Raith (unsuccessfully), he will play the same tomorrow.

Look at our home record compared to our away record and you will see what Ian Murray is as a manager. He's used to being second favourite, he's used to expecting to lose. And he's good at it, he's good at being the underdog. That's why he done well with Dumbarton, that's why he's St Mirren manager.

In that sense tomorrow will suit his predicable yet (unacceptable?) style. I've already said I don't think we will lose this game.

The Rangers will win the title. However, as we seen against St Johnstone and others, they aren't all that. They wouldn't finish top 6 in the big league. They aren't half as good as they think they are.

This game suits Murray. This game suits who he wants us to be. We aren't Dumbarton though, (yet) hopefully someone gives him that memo.

Oh and by the way. Two games, two wins, two clean sheets. Takes a brave manager to change that. Watson for Cuddihy and Carswell for Agnew. There's the obvious changes, will he make them? I don't know. Shanks and McMullan... Wait for it, wait your turn.

1-1

Sniff.

is calum gallacher able to play or because on loan sevco wont allow?[/quote. If he was on loan you would be correct he would not be able play. But he has actually signed for us so no bar on him playing and he actually came as a sub at ibrox first game of the season as David g correctly pointed out.Be nice to see him score the winner as I have a good feeling about this game.We always seem to up our game against the OF.
Edited by belfast billy

He wont. We will play the same style as he has all season... Counter attack

He played it at home to Livi (x2) Dumbarton, Alloa, Falkirk and Raith (unsuccessfully), he will play the same tomorrow.

Look at our home record compared to our away record and you will see what Ian Murray is as a manager. He's used to being second favourite, he's used to expecting to lose. And he's good at it, he's good at being the underdog. That's why he done well with Dumbarton, that's why he's St Mirren manager.

In that sense tomorrow will suit his predicable yet (unacceptable?) style. I've already said I don't think we will lose this game.

The Rangers will win the title. However, as we seen against St Johnstone and others, they aren't all that. They wouldn't finish top 6 in the big league. They aren't half as good as they think they are.

This game suits Murray. This game suits who he wants us to be. We aren't Dumbarton though, (yet) hopefully someone gives him that memo.

Oh and by the way. Two games, two wins, two clean sheets. Takes a brave manager to change that. Watson for Cuddihy and Carswell for Agnew. There's the obvious changes, will he make them? I don't know. Shanks and McMullan... Wait for it, wait your turn.

1-1

Sniff.

Dumbarton played Rangers 5 times last year (when they were managed by McCoist, McDowall and McCall) and were one of the only teams in the league who did not manage to take a point off Rangers all season. 5 straight defeats, the best of which was a narrow 0-1 at home.

Checked odds for a St Mirren win on bet365 ..... 10/1 huh.png

Sevco ain't that good and their central back pairing are there for the taking if we can get at them. Unfortunately I can see us sitting off them and letting them play which will lead to us losing the first goal and then chasing the game. Hope I'm wrong