Falkirk V St Mirren Championship. 31/10/15

shull

Murray just doesn't seem to have the ability to inspire the team. 10 points out of a possible 36 so far is pitiful. In my opinion I don't see Murray being able to get a response from the players that will see the drastic change in form that is so badly needed...something needs to be done NOW!!!!!

Edited by tljc

Full time 3-0

Certainly not the best of days at the office, finished with 9 men too :lol:

We started the second half quite well, but then the red card killed any lingering hopes. Looked harsh from behind the other goal but need to see it again.

We didn't lose the game because of that though, we lost the game because Ian Murray isn't up to it. Barring a major turnaround in the next few weeks, we are entering the final chapter of his time as St Mirren manager.

It's starting to become a question of when, not if, he is sacked.

mmmm just on because of a safety meeting to see we are 3 down.

Its getting strange because don't feel pissed off , getting to the stage where I don't care.

Something is far wrong we all know what it is but the board does nothing.

Exactly the same here. Not even got the effort to get angry with this current useless manager.

How can that be Alloa getting beat Dumbarton getting beat and a worse goal average.All it means is the team above us Morton will now be 6 points more than we do and we will moss out on any play off position. Not all bad.

I'm afraid that it is all bad.

Is there anyone that would have accepted this position at the start of the season?

Full time 3-0

Certainly not the best of days at the office, finished with 9 men too lol.gif:

We started the second half quite well, but then the red card killed any lingering hopes. Looked harsh from behind the other goal but need to see it again.

We didn't lose the game because of that though, we lost the game because Ian Murray isn't up to it. Barring a major turnaround in the next few weeks, we are entering the final chapter of his time as St Mirren manager.

It's starting to become a question of when, not if, he is sacked.

Are the fans not BOOOING and shouting for Murrays head :

In London for tomorrow's NFL. Checked final score on iPad. Shrugged. Couldn't care much anymore until the BoD and Murray/Spalding get themselves to fcuk. Complete and absolute apathy.

Go Detroit Lions tomorrow. Go NFL.

Edited by pozbaird

No was at the half way line, the bairn was right through looked right to me.

Not that it matters if he's suspended for next week, he's f**king hopeless.

Very rare to get a red card for something so far away from goal.

Think the only time I've seen that happen in the last few years was... Goodwin :-)

Are the fans not BOOOING and shouting for Murrays head :

Oh yea.

A few chants of ' Murray get to f**k ' etc. Even one of ' Spalding get to f**k ' :lol:

Barring a Lazarus like turn around in November they'll be gone by mid December.

Edited by TopCat

Oh yea.

A few chants of ' Murray get to f**k ' etc. Even one of ' Spalding get to f**k ' :lol:

Barring a Lazarus like turn around in November they'll be gone by mid December.

I wouldn't bet on them being shown the door, we will wait until it's far too late.