Falkirk V St Mirren Championship. 31/10/15

shull

We will be bottom on the 14 th of November and stay there unless a miracle happens and by f**k we need one .

your constant childish sniping and winding up other true st mirren supporters precludes your use of "we".

preclude
prɪˈkluːd/
verb
  1. prevent from happening; make impossible.
    "the secret nature of his work precluded official recognition"
    synonyms: prevent, make it impossible for, make it impracticable for, rule out, put a stop to, stop, prohibit, debar, interdict, block, bar, hinder, impede, inhibit,exclude, disqualify, forbid;
    "his difficulties preclude him from leading a normal life"
    • (of a situation or condition) prevent someone from doing something.
      "his difficulties preclude him from leading a normal life"

Oh yea.

A few chants of ' Murray get to f**k ' etc. Even one of ' Spalding get to f**k ' :lol:

Barring a Lazarus like turn around in November they'll be gone by mid December.

I doubt we have the cash to even put them on gardening leave never mind paying them off. Surely if there is money to sack them it would have been spent on the team. Utter shambolic season difficult to see when it will turn around now.

murray speaking on st mirren radio now

Quite right he'd probably say something about the ref and get in serious trouble.

Although we were poor first half we were giving them lots of problems in the second half until the red card fiasco.

I wouldn't bet on them being shown the door, we will wait until it's far too late.

Too late for what?

The playoffs are gone now. I don't even think Murray could relegate this squad of players. We will finish somewhere between 8th and 5th.

Tommy Craig was sacked on the 8th of December if I remember rightly, Murray will go around the same time.

Unless he massively turns it around between now and then, which looks unlikely.

Queens Park v Clyde was pretty good. Great seats in the South Stand of the National Stadium and I parked the car about 15 yards from the turnstyle. I'll do this again. It finished 1-1 and was reasonably entertaining with both sides having chances to win. Not bad at all for £13 for the two of us.

Edited to add, was also invited - as were most of the crowd - to the Queens Park supporters bar bit at the back of the North Stand for a free pint and a Halloween Quiz with a number of decent looking prizes up for grabs. I couldn't take them up on the offer cause I have to be somewhere else this evening but what a great club.

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Too late for what?

The playoffs are gone now. I don't even think Murray could relegate this squad of players. We will finish somewhere between 8th and 5th.

Tommy Craig was sacked on the 8th of December if I remember rightly, Murray will go around the same time.

Unless he massively turns it around between now and then, which looks unlikely.

Aucccchhhhh I guess you're correct, just really hacked off. Just when you think that there's light at the end of the the tunnel. Up comes a bigger tunnel. We now face Hibs with a back 4 that will be God only knows what.

They say that the darkest hour is just before the dawn, let's hope we do Hibs.

Quite right he'd probably say something about the ref and get in serious trouble.

Although we were poor first half we were giving them lots of problems in the second half until the red card fiasco.

Oops picked you up wrong thought you were saying that he wasn't speaking to the radio.

Queens Park v Clyde was pretty good. Great seats in the South Stand of the National Stadium and I parked the car about 15 yards from the turnstyle. I'll do this again. It finished 1-1 and was reasonably entertaining with both sides having chances to win. Not bad at all for £13 for the two of us.

Edited to add, was also invited - as were most of the crowd - to the Queens Park supporters bar bit at the back of the North Stand for a free pint and a Halloween Quiz with a number of decent looking prizes up for grabs. I couldn't take them up on the offer cause I have to be somewhere else this evening but what a great club.

Just read Queens Par , do you seriously think anyone is going to read that. LOL

We need a guy like Ian

McCall a jimmy calderwood a real football

Manager not cubts like tommy craig or Murray

Today again pish

Can't defend Falkirk had 4 free headers in first half Abd scored two

All Murray wants to do is play long ball. Again today he proved he's a Dumbarton manager clueless can set up a team against bigger better teams but when we need to play we can't

Is it an appropriate time to point out that Stephen Kenny, the man I suggested should have been appointed to the managers job instead of Ian Murray, has Dundalk 11 points clear at the top of the Irish Premier League having won 23 of their 33 matches, and having lost just 1. They've scored 79 goals and conceded just 23.

Some of us just know our football, and then there's a large chunk of the St Mirren support that knows f**k all. :rolleyes: