No Home Win In Lower League Till At Least November!

If you drew every home game and won every away game you would go mightily close to winning the Championship............................without winning a home game !!!!!

Errr no!

Sevco are unbeaten and 23 points ahead of us after only 11 games. So even if we won all our away games and drew the home ones we would still be miles off the pace to win the championship. Currently We have won just two games, drawn four and lost five.... That is relegation/play off form look at the legue table.

We are joint third bottom, with Falkirh then Hibs up next two.

Celebrating that we only lost 1-0 to R******s at home is typical of the loser mentality we have in Scotland. It's why we never qualified for the Euros, why we were never in the world cup semi final and why we haven't won a home game in our wee lego stadium.

The downsize from a 10,000 seater stadium with decent views to a 8,000 seater with no decent views shows our complete lack of ambition.

I haven't seen any St Mirren Fan celebrating defeat.

All I have noticed is the majority supporting our wonderful Club in the correct manner.

My face was tripping me after losing yesterday bit there was no way I could criticise the

Team after the great performance they put in.

I could not even tell anybody what League position we are in.

No real need to know presently.

Played well yesterday and hopefully play better and win next week.

That's all that matters.

No need for no liking elements of St Mirren and drenching underwear.

COYS

Edited by shull

Breaking News

Just checked

We urnae joint 3rd bottom.

We are 7th Top or if as some prefer.

WE ARE FOURTH BOTTOM.

Not joint with anybody.

COME ON YOU SAINTS

Let's start climbing the Table.

I will check again in a few months.

We dropped behind Morton at the weekend.

Everyone agrees its not ideal the way the season has started. However there seems to be an improvement on performance of late while picking up and away win at Livi. As I wrote not ideal start moreover it would be worrying if we were playing terrible and not picking up any points , we are. Fully expect us to win at Falkirk on Saturday leaving you puzzled to what negative posts can be made. Suppose it will be back to beating the board with a Stuart Gilmour cricket bat then.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Everyone agrees its not ideal the way the season has started. However there seems to be an improvement on performance of late while picking up and away win at Livi. As I wrote not ideal start moreover it would be worrying if we were playing terrible and not picking up any points , we are. Fully expect us to win at Falkirk on Saturday leaving you puzzled to what negative posts can be made. Suppose it will be back to beating the board with a Stuart Gilmour cricket bat then.

We lost a sloppy goal yesterday, failed to score and conceeded three points at home. Aye I see what you mean by improvement!

We lost a sloppy goal yesterday, failed to score and conceeded three points at home. Aye I see what you mean by improvement!

Did I write it was not ideal - Yes

Half full - half empty - Well its understandable half empty glasses because the home record is abysmal not just under Murray.

I'm optimistic things will improve.

Did I write it was not ideal - Yes

Half full - half empty - Well its understandable half empty glasses because the home record is abysmal not just under Murray.

I'm optimistic things will improve.

I Wish could share your optimism, unfortunately Murray hasnt shown anything with us, or Dumbarton to suggest he can improve on dissapointing league form. We are getting the rewards his teams have gotten so far. Poor, poor form with all that is at his disposal.