Club Shop

Ronnie

Does anyone know if club shop are getting any new products in for Christmas this year I know they normally have a calendar but anyone know if anything else coming in.

Now got 2 St Mirren supporting kids in house and trying to keep them away from the dark side and Santa bringing St Mirren presents might help.

The calendar is a definite, i have done the pix for it.

Surprised you've had the time, what with you turning out as Quarterback for the New York Jets....

Never seen together! Allan Picken & Ryan Fitzpatrick....

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/ryan-fitzpatrick-of-the-new-york-jets-warms-up-prior-to-the-news-photo/483975556

On the subject of the shop, there are major plans for it's expansion. The plans are to double it in size, taking over an empty room behind it at present, and to incorporate the ticket office into the shop. They also hope that at the end of this season, or at the latest end of next season, that club kit will be sold in the shop, regardless of who s sponsor at the time. Current owners are very pleased with the way things are going up to now, even allowing for the limits imposed by JD's deal and are bringing in new lines all the time - just got a "Saints Wall Mug" for my office coffees and it's pretty snazzy!