Craig Reid

Ronnie

Didn't see the game today, but you have to question the brains of a lad who with 3 minutes left in a 3-0 defeat and brought in on an emergency loan as there is no-one available to play the role, why you'd drag a guy down instead of just letting him go. The game is lost by that point and we're severely weekend again for our doing next weekend.

Didn't see the game today, but you have to question the brains of a lad who with 3 minutes left in a 3-0 defeat and brought in on an emergency loan as there is no-one available to play the role, why you'd drag a guy down instead of just letting him go. The game is lost by that point and we're severely weekend again for our doing next weekend.

Wasn't at the game either, but reading reports etc, they all talk about him being the last man, on the halfway line!

There is no such thing as 'Last man rule'. It is denying a goal scoring chance. Surely if it was a clear cut scoring chance, from the half way line the rest of our team need to chuck it now! Booking for the foul;, but unless it was violent conduct or similar, no way a red should be given in these circumstances.

Surely we have to appeal!

Wasn't at the game either, but reading reports etc, they all talk about him being the last man, on the halfway line!

There is no such thing as 'Last man rule'. It is denying a goal scoring chance. Surely if it was a clear cut scoring chance, from the half way line the rest of our team need to chuck it now! Booking for the foul;, but unless it was violent conduct or similar, no way a red should be given in these circumstances.

Surely we have to appeal!

Agreed.

Stupid foul to give away...

Let the lad run half the length of the park...

Worst care scenario... lose 4-0 instead of 3-0...

But at least we have a right balk of sorts for next week.

Clear goal scoring chance?

From the centre spot?

Aye right.

If ur not at the game then u can't comment f**king sick of clowns on here that go to about 2 ganes a season

Comment if ur at game

I was.

I did.

Poor red.

Poorer decision to make it possible.

His marking at the second was worse than awful too... he should have paid admission to watch the game at that point!!!

Wasn't even on the half way line was about 10 15 yards inside Falkirks half was terrible decision but jack bairds was a million times worse 30 yards out for an unintentional handball kicked at him from half a yard away is crazy plus Webster was just behind the guy as he tried to cut inside jack.

Surely we have to put in a complaint about this ref that's 2 games he's f**ked us over big time this and the Morton game harsh red and perfectly good goal chopped off

If ur not at the game then u can't comment f**king sick of clowns on here that go to about 2 ganes a season

Comment if ur at game

So sorry. Forgot St Mirren is now a two tier supporter organisation.

Those that are entitled to speak cos they are super fans and those that for reasons unbeknown to even superb persons like yourself cannot make every single game!

Just goes to prove that some of us have actually got a life and family unlike sad bastards like you!

I can safely say that is one of the worst Saints debuts I've ever seen.

Sold two goals then got sent off. It was so bad you kinda wonder if you will ever see him again.

Very harsh. Kelly more at fault for the first.

He also had a great hit that their keeper tipped over the bar.

It seems to me that you were rooting for him to f**k up, going by your posts in here during the game. He was far from our worst performer today. Mallan had a shocker, and Thompson was lucky to stay on the pitch given his antics. Kelly was terrible, and Gallagher had his poorest match since joining us. To highlight the guy who was parachuted in a day ago is piss poor.

It seems to me that you were rooting for him to f**k up, going by your posts in here during the game. He was far from our worst performer today. Mallan had a shocker, and Thompson was lucky to stay on the pitch given his antics. Kelly was terrible, and Gallagher had his poorest match since joining us. To highlight the guy who was parachuted in a day ago is piss poor.

I concur. (though he was honking at the second and stupid to dive in for the red card).

Your sentiments are spot on though and I will continue to support the lad and hope this was just a bad day at the office among a day of fellow workers taking the piss!

But whatabout the superstar Agnew.... Heard he was our saviour....