Did Hitler Survive Wwii?

Isle Of Bute Saint

Interesting 8 part programme starts on November the 10th on the History channel.

Always drawn to the second world war documentaries and the unbelievable concentration camps.

Here is an article from the History channel......

NEW YORK, NY October 13, 2015 In 2014, the FBI declassified over 700 pages of secret documents suggesting the possibility that Adolf Hitler may have survived and fled to South America after the fall of Nazi Germany. A recently unearthed memo from legendary FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover states, American Army officials in Germany have not located Hitlers body nor is there any reliable source that will say definitely that Hitler is dead. HISTORYS new eight-part series Hunting Hitler follows a team of renowned investigators as they reopen the worlds most famous cold case in a definitive search to discover if one of historys most notorious war criminals, Adolf Hitler, actually survived World War II. Hunting Hitler, premieres Tuesday, November 10 at 10PM ET/PT.

Is it conceivable that the worlds most wanted man pulled off historys greatest disappearing act in hopes of possibly one day reclaiming the Nazi dream? Bob Baer, a 21-year CIA veteran and one of the most respected military intelligence minds in the world and premier war crimes investigator Dr. John Cencich lead a team of International military experts on the ultimate manhunt. Throughout the series the experts including International investigators, Nazi hunters, forensic scientists and journalists will examine the compelling mystery surrounding one the most infamous deaths of the 20th Century. With declassified worldwide intelligence providing a wealth of new clues and modern technology never before available, Baer has reopened this 70-year-old cold case to execute a global death claims investigation. From uncovering a mysterious Nazi lair deep in the Argentinian jungle to mysterious plane wreckage in a Columbian marsh, and diving for evidence of a missing U-Boat that could have shuttled Hitler out of Europe as Germany collapsed, the team will stop at nothing to uncover the truth.

Interesting 8 part programme starts on November the 10th on the History channel.

Always drawn to the second world war documentaries and the unbelievable concentration camps.

Here is an article from the History channel......

NEW YORK, NY October 13, 2015 In 2014, the FBI declassified over 700 pages of secret documents suggesting the possibility that Adolf Hitler may have survived and fled to South America after the fall of Nazi Germany. A recently unearthed memo from legendary FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover states, American Army officials in Germany have not located Hitlers body nor is there any reliable source that will say definitely that Hitler is dead. HISTORYS new eight-part series Hunting Hitler follows a team of renowned investigators as they reopen the worlds most famous cold case in a definitive search to discover if one of historys most notorious war criminals, Adolf Hitler, actually survived World War II. Hunting Hitler, premieres Tuesday, November 10 at 10PM ET/PT.

Is it conceivable that the worlds most wanted man pulled off historys greatest disappearing act in hopes of possibly one day reclaiming the Nazi dream? Bob Baer, a 21-year CIA veteran and one of the most respected military intelligence minds in the world and premier war crimes investigator Dr. John Cencich lead a team of International military experts on the ultimate manhunt. Throughout the series the experts including International investigators, Nazi hunters, forensic scientists and journalists will examine the compelling mystery surrounding one the most infamous deaths of the 20th Century. With declassified worldwide intelligence providing a wealth of new clues and modern technology never before available, Baer has reopened this 70-year-old cold case to execute a global death claims investigation. From uncovering a mysterious Nazi lair deep in the Argentinian jungle to mysterious plane wreckage in a Columbian marsh, and diving for evidence of a missing U-Boat that could have shuttled Hitler out of Europe as Germany collapsed, the team will stop at nothing to uncover the truth.

Let's hope they zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The History Channel must be the grandmasters of padding out/dragging out a tv show /series . If it has 8 episodes then you can guess they have enough material to make about half that number of shows but then if that was the case you'd only see half the adverts . .

Call me a cynic but I'd record the shows so that you can skip the waffle , the adverts and the way they repeat what was said just prior to the last adverts .wink.png

The History Channel must be the grandmasters of padding out/dragging out a tv show /series . If it has 8 episodes then you can guess they have enough material to make about half that number of shows but then if that was the case you'd only see half the adverts . .

Call me a cynic but I'd record the shows so that you can skip the waffle , the adverts and the way they repeat what was said just prior to the last adverts .wink.png

Was reading an article in the Guardian Neil. A false wall has been found in the Berlin underground station which leads to the bunker. DNA has proved that it was a much younger woman who was found brunt not Brown. No evidence to prove Hitler is dead. A lot of interesting things coming to light on this programme. The guy that hunted Bin Laden and eventually found him is one of the investigators. He said there is a real possibility Hitler escaped.

I'm not saying he escaped but I am looking forward to watching the programme.

Obviously you have no interest in World War 2 and the millions who died. fine but don't knock others interested of humanity and what they can do to each other. Like many others my father fought in that terrible war maybe that's where my interest lies.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Was reading an article in the Guardian Neil. A false wall has been found in the Berlin underground station which leads to the bunker. DNA has proved that it was a much younger woman who was found brunt not Brown. No evidence to prove Hitler is dead. A lot of interesting things coming to light on this programme. The guy that hunted Bin Laden and eventually found him is one of the investigators. He said there is a real possibility Hitler escaped.

I'm not saying he escaped but I am looking forward to watching the programme.

Obviously you have no interest in World War 2 and the millions who died. fine but don't knock others interested of humanity and what they can do to each other. Like many others my father fought in that terrible war maybe that's where my interest lies.

It wouldn't surprise me if the c**t had escaped, he was a coward and that would have been the easy way out . I first read about the "missing" U-boats that turned up after the war in South America about 30yrs ago . I also saw a programme about 15yrs ago about people spotting him in South America after the war . Does it change anything ? Is he likely to be dead now ? Yes . .

no one suggesting hes alive ,was very ill at end off war,

but alot off x nazis and money did escape to south america,

someone out there must have knowledge off this cover up

I know, I get that. And historical accuracy is important. The problem is that anybody still alive that did have any direct knowledge of anything like that, or responsibility for it would be in their 90s or older, so at this point and on the fair assumption there was no paper trail left, it's unlikely that the true story will ever be ascertainable, and any new theory will forever be unprovable.