Bye Bye Spalding?

Murray picks the team and if the team can't get up for it get rid of them when we can. If you can't get motivated because Spalding was ur coach u should hang ur head. I have to say murray picks the team,dictates tactics etc and yet Spalding gets blasted for how poor we are. I think we need to get real here. Murray is only here as we can't afford to bin him. That's the fact. Why would you keep him. He is ore to blame than Spalding.

To be honest I think the job perhaps came too soon for Spalding and his inexperienced showed, especially when he had a go on Twitter.

It's all fine and well coming from a video analysis background and being a football geek, but probably needs to go back and spend some serious time on the coaching field at a youth level.

Let's get real here.

The only reason Spalding was sent packing was to make room for a person who will undoubtedly have a major input into team affairs. I don't think for a minute that Mark was consulted to a great degree on field team affairs such as tactics. Miller, success or failure, openly admitted that his name would be in the mix as far as results were concerned. I'll go further and suggest what he didn't say was more revealing. He never said he wasn't going to take over. He suggested that he would be looking at the game in real time, possibly from the stand. I for one read that to be that he would be manipulating the formation during the game. He might whisper in Murray's ear but that would be more a "This isn't working so do what I'm telling you Ian", rather than suggesting change.

He suggested that he would be looking at the game in real time, possibly from the stand. I for one read that to be that he would be manipulating the formation during the game. He might whisper in Murray's ear but that would be more a "This isn't working so do what I'm telling you Ian", rather than suggesting change.

"Good luck Alex."

"Aye, cheers, it's good to be back. Talk later, the game's just kicking off. Right, let's see what we've got here. $%&* sake, where are they all going? Why's Mallan lost out wide. Thommo, move a bit son, come on, look inter...IAN, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAN, what the bloody hell is going on out there? CHRIST MAN!"

As everyone wonders why Murray is holding his ear and looking like he's in serious pain.

I agree.

66 isn't old at all to be honest.

Depending on your health, old age is almost entirely in your head.

It's time our culture developed past the "youth is good" pish and started to realise that.

Building more of a picture.

Already knew you were a lecturer, doesn't earn a great wage, have an inferiority complex about your intelligence and are a tool.

Now we know you are old, unfit and in bad health. :lol:

Seems there's a podcast featuring an interview with Spalding (post bagging) by Burstbaw, but not being a slave to the Apple, I can't access it.

Anyone listened and able to summarise what he is saying?

No need to rely on Apple for this: https://soundcloud.com/burstbawfootball/deila-bus

Think div said on Twitter the Spalding stuff starts after about an hour.