Miller The Organ Grinder, Murray The Monkey?

• 2 weeks later...

You can foresee it happening, I would guess around Christmas time and certainly before the New Year, Ian Murray will be sacked after winning this Fridays derby match against Morton and raising supporters hopes but afterwards falling back to our loosing ways. Alex Miller, who I have serious doubts about, although I hope I am wrong, gets the job as interim manager till the end of the season. If he improves team morale and gets the team back to winning ways their is little doubt he will get the managers role on a full time basis for 2 years.

Thanks for this thread - I had no idea Murray was a monkey - that explains why he is no good in football management (people talk about animals being clever, but they mean relatively) - The BOD have to take the blame - next appointment needs to be a proper manager and not some beastly creature !

I also did not know Miller was an organ grinder - but at least he is both a proven coach and an experienced football manager - and with very decent contacts!

How long before the obvious is put into action? (every week is another weeks money too much)