Last Good St Mirren Performance?

That game v Hibs was last time I saw us win at home.

After attending First 4 home games this season think it will be 19 months before another home win.

Therefore I have stopped donating £30-£40 every 2 weeks plenty other people out there deserving of my hard earned cash.

We performed to a decent standard for the majority of the league opener at Sevco Central Park. We performed well in the first half v Falkirk. Doesn't matter a fcuk. This team have a spine made of shite and are able to collapse / snatch defeat from a winning position at any moment, any time, anywhere.

Were we not good when we pumped Killie at the end of last season? I ask because I didn't go due to being so gutted by every other home match we played being so depressing.

I had to work the day of the Killie match, and I'm open minded to the notion that Saints played well. However, I'm less generous to accept it mattered as we were already relegated (or as good as resigned to it). The Hibs match from the season before is the last time I can recall needing a result at home and getting it.

We performed to a decent standard for the majority of the league opener at Sevco Central Park. We performed well in the first half v Falkirk. Doesn't matter a fcuk. This team have a spine made of shite and are able to collapse / snatch defeat from a winning position at any moment, any time, anywhere.

Indeed, we are a soft touch these days.

To counter that I have to go back to that away day in Falkirk - Mehmet and Dorman where we has a spine of steel and an uber determination. For me that was one of the last times I felt the fans and the team were as one. A brilliant display of battering and dominating a team with an attitude and will to win by both players and fans. Ffs that was about six years ago.

To counter that I have to go back to that away day in Falkirk - Mehmet and Dorman where we has a spine of steel and an uber determination. For me that was one of the last times I felt the fans and the team were as one. A brilliant display of battering and dominating a team with an attitude and will to win by both players and fans. Ffs that was about six years ago.

The cup semi against Shellick was a great performance.