"it's Turning Into A Rout"

div

Saw someone sharing this on twitter tonight. It's from the 88-89 season at Tannadice.

I was there, brought back amazing memories. Can definitely see a young SantaPonsaSaint in there too, sure a few of you will recognise yourselves or some other well kent faces in the crowd shots.

What a day!

Me and my pal missed most of the 1st half as we stayed in the pub too long, but that 2nd half was immense!

Cheers for posting this - happy days.

Was it not 87-88 season, btw?

11th March 1989 according to Wiki

i swear on my daughters life ,was in a cupboard about half five tonight looking for something else and brought down a box ,when I looked inside a fine fare carrier bag,there was that strip ( I thought 1988),along with the half black / white clanford strip ,,now if it made us play like that I would wear it to the next game ,although it says medium and in 26 years my frame maybe has got a little bit bigger ,but hey desperate times call for desperate measures

LOL.

Ffs, Old Weetabix heid, the disbelief in his commentary is pretty obvious.

Only matched by Kreevokaipich and Peetaleeynain

He really was a grade a fud of a match commentator, wooooooooooooooooofffffffff .

Amazing how diddy teams always had that guy, "the youngster " playing for them , but the big teams players were always known to him.

That was magic , still tingle at the Ayr day.........on the pitch , in the pubs, don't remember going home , how I got home at all even to this day.

Great season, passion , belief and forward thinking football. Loved that time and looking back , that season and the Scottishh cup day were the tops. Danny Lennon gets a third place for the league cup.

Be holding onto these memories for a while now I reckon...........still,great days in the sun, restores your faith.

then we had a manager who hurt like us when we lost

could not say that for many since

fitzy bled B&W

that what legends are made from .think we might need goodwin and thommo in charge

same as frank & tony

Fitzpatrick was a terrible manager, Im sure he would admit as much himself.

I don't care what colour they bleed, we need competent leaders.