St.mirren V Morton 20/11/15

Stevie88

I'd agree, Langfield and Webster have brought none of the qualities we hoped for.

We better score again as a clean sheet is not going to happen with this defence.

Starting to sit back now. Morton are going to expose Reid time and again.

HT 0-1

We aren't really playing well at all but thanks to League Cup Winner 2013 Grant Adam we are ahead.

Kelly's been our best player, he's up and down that left flank excellently. Shankland and Gallagher really can't get in the game at all and both have been pretty disappointing. The ball isn't sticking up there whatsoever and its inviting wave after wave of pressure. Thankfully Morton look shite going forward.

It's a familiar story with Murray. Take the lead at home, then get deeper and deeper and then either draw or lose. Happened against Falkirk, Livi x2, Hibs, Alloa... And I fear it's going to happen again...

HT 0-1

We aren't really playing well at all but thanks to League Cup Winner 2013 Grant Adam we are ahead.

Kelly's been our best player, he's up and down that left flank excellently. Shankland and Gallagher really can't get in the game at all and both have been pretty disappointing. The ball isn't sticking up there whatsoever and its inviting wave after wave of pressure. Thankfully Morton look shite going forward.

It's a familiar story with Murray. Take the lead at home, then get deeper and deeper and then either draw or lose. Happened against Falkirk, Livi x2, Hibs, Alloa... And I fear it's going to happen again...

Spot on. We have a good 20-30 minute spell in every game then fall apart.