St.mirren V Morton 20/11/15

Stevie88

I would say we shaded the first half. Kelly was good going forward, and we had some decent passages of play. Reid pulled off a fantastic off the line clearance (but was later culpable for the goal).

Second half was f**king awful. We offered absolutely nothing, and didn't deserve to win (draw?).

What a shambles we have become.

That second half performance was as bad as anything I have seen from a St Mirren team. We got what we deserved. Nothing is improving!!! Gave the ball away very very cheaply and just punted it forward for most of the half. Four teams trying to stay out bottom 2 and make no mistake...we are one of them!!!

What the F*"k was Thompson doing when he lost the ball just before the goal. Surely he gets sent on and told...you hold the ball up. Couldn't even control the ball for Christs sake!!

Dire.

We are a team incapable of keeping possession of the ball, which means we're always on the back foot.

Shankland / Gallagher's service was balls lofted to them when they're 35 yards out with their backs to goal.

The midfield is the main problem to me. Don't offer protection, can't link up with attack, lose 50-50s. Need at least 1 new player in there in January.

Only plus point was we looked a bit steadier at the back.

We got more out the game than we deserved. Absolutely awful, All we do is get the ball to the full back and then punt up the park, then all that happens is that it come straight back to you, We never strung 3 passes together all night, Mr Murray has to go before its to late, His tactics are dreadful, He has no clue what he's doing, totally inept, Carswell and Webster, the rest were pretty poor. Wont be at Kirkcaldy after watching that dross. MURRAY OUT,

See my earlier post - you suggested Reid was one of our better players. A good hook off the line, granted, but other than that a total bombscare.

I missed your earlier post. What a shame.

In the first half, he was one of our better players - in my opinion. So.... we disagree on that, but if that constitutes me being drunk, I would welcome your intervention in future, as it is a cheap way to get off my tits.

We are heading for the third tier for the first time under this utterly clueless Manager and he should be replaced now.He is utterly deluded everyone could see we were going to concede.Wrong subs at wrong times and is devoid of tactical awareness.BOD have a decision to make.I am now kicking myself for investing in three season tickets.We are now 100% worse than last season.

its time to realise that we are a team of journeymen nothing more nothing less

we just dont have any quality in the team

Mallan is about our best player but like Mullen they both can be a hit or a miss

unless we spend money then we will be in this league for a long long time

as for shankland the massiah...fuxsake the boy cant jump

Gallagher is good

and someone tell dougie Vipond we are NOT THE SAINTEES

We are heading for the third tier for the first time under this utterly clueless Manager and he should be replaced now.He is utterly deluded everyone could see we were going to concede.Wrong subs at wrong times and is devoid of tactical awareness.BOD have a decision to make.I am now kicking myself for investing in three season tickets.We are now 100% worse than last season.

Agree with everything apart from getting relegated.

We will be fine.

Not a single thing I can say positive about tonight's game.

The second half performance was utterly disgraceful.

How Murray can stand back and watch that is beyond me!!

Second half reminds me of the Falkirk game at home.

We go in at half time winning the game. Then come out the second half hoping to hold on and hold on for the win.

I love St.Mirren to pieces but this is starting to get embarrassing on how bad we have become.

How long is Murray going to get before the board decide to give him the bullet

Not a single thing I can say positive about tonight's game.

The second half performance was utterly disgraceful.

How Murray can stand back and watch that is beyond me!!

Second half reminds me of the Falkirk game at home.

We go in at half time winning the game. Then come out the second half hoping to hold on and hold on for the win.

I love St.Mirren to pieces but this is starting to get embarrassing on how bad we have become.

How long is Murray going to get before the board decide to give him the bullet

The sad thing is if we got a new manager tomorrow then he couldnt do anything different with that group of players..very poor pool of players

we need at least 5 new players in Jan....signed or loaned