Terry Kelly The Halfwit Cooncillor

TediousTom

Low and behold who is in todays news? Is it not just the Paisley North councillor I referred to on here as a "whoop ding?"

He has been rabidly insulting one of our very own Paisley folk by throwing insults at him and his children.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/renfrewshire-councillor-brands-member-public-6813229

I have tried to post the link but I normally get these whings wrong

Mr Kelly eh ?

Surely someone in his position would be aware that there is some kinda behavioural standard , an expectaion that he would know to avoid seeking out confrontaion and indulge in bullying, peddling peurile ramblings and basically undermining the position of elected representatives in general.

He is imo of course, a clown and a quite considerable waste of a skin. Then again , sufficient number of folk see it fit to have him as a councillor so I must be misguided and have an unrealistic expecation of the gravitas and integrity that you should expect of an elected official.

Thankfully this particular knuckle dragger does not represent me................then again , when I think of it , that's maybe to my disadvantage. 1eye.gif

You could leave it for someone that knows what they are doing. tongue.png

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/40662-Separated-At-Birth?

Why yes indeed my forum friend. My head doth hangeth in shame.

As such I would not have issue if this thread is merged with the other thread exposing Terrence Kelly the halfwitted councillor as the halfwitted coucillor that he is. I must say though I do prefer my thread title but I would say that would I not?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...