Paris

TopCat

Coordinated terrorist attacks being happening for the last two hours.

Explosions, shootings and hostage taking all over the city.

Latest reports of at least 60 dead and apparently attacks are still under way.

Looks like the latest in an increasingly long line of terrorist attacks by religious radicals in Europe. Sadly, it's unlikely to the last. Horrific stuff.

Coordinated terrorist attacks being happening for the last two hours.

Explosions, shootings and hostage taking all over the city.

Latest reports of at least 60 dead and apparently attacks are still under way.

Looks like the latest in an increasingly long line of terrorist attacks by religious radicals in Europe. Sadly, it's unlikely to the last. Horrific stuff.

Targeting restaurants, a football stadium, bars and a concert venue. These terrorists, whoever they represent - if anything, were/are clearly cowards of the worst kind

Edited by Stuart Dickson

I would very much doubt they were French! We shall find out soon enough though, as the cowards killed themselves!!!

Hopefully this is the kick in the arse that leaders need to wipe the lot of these cunts out..

All these immigrants coming here, in the pictures we see, they don't look deprived of much, they are better dressed than most, have smart phones etc. some cunts telling them you go over there pal, try and integrate a wee bit, don't worry about a job they'll pay for everything (daft cunts).

Well give you a call in a couple of years once you have spawned some offspring who can stay and reproduce, then we'll sort you out with explosives/guns etc, anything that can cause mayhem..

We need to build a massive mincer and put all these Muslims through it.

Look at the chaos they are causing to health services in Europe, no female doctors or nurses will stay in a room on their own with them. The cunts don't have sanitation in their own country so just drop shit at their arse and us f**king idiots are left to pick it up!!!!!!!

RACIST? No , self preservation? Yes. Let's rid this world of these cowards and savages...

Completely racist, and complete bollocks. I'd put money on them being French citizens. Do some research on the problems Paris, and France, has had for years before the current crisis even started before making stupid, yes stupid, comments like this.

I would very much doubt they were French! We shall find out soon enough though, as the cowards killed themselves!!!

Hopefully this is the kick in the arse that leaders need to wipe the lot of these cunts out..

All these immigrants coming here, in the pictures we see, they don't look deprived of much, they are better dressed than most, have smart phones etc. some cunts telling them you go over there pal, try and integrate a wee bit, don't worry about a job they'll pay for everything (daft cunts).

Well give you a call in a couple of years once you have spawned some offspring who can stay and reproduce, then we'll sort you out with explosives/guns etc, anything that can cause mayhem..

Look at the chaos they are causing to health services in Europe, no female doctors or nurses will stay in a room on their own with them. The cunts don't have sanitation in their own country so just drop shit at their arse and us f**king idiots are left to pick it up!!!!!!!

RACIST? No , self preservation? Yes. Let's rid this world of these cowards and savages...

Idiot.

Are you for real or are you just trying to be ironic?

Get this racist banned from here ASAP before the authorities close down the site.

I'm sure it will be proved Isis infiltrated the migrant movement which has always been a fear with European governments. If this proves to be the case we can expect far more of these attacks across Europe.

Also think this will be a game changer where we will see France maybe other European countries , certainly the UK will get more involved in the middle east if proven to be ISIS.

You cant begin to comprehend people in Paris out enjoying a Friday night only to be slaughtered. Many young people at a concert caught up in a slaughter blood bath.

No jumping to conclusions needed here Loomo, I trust the French authorities will investigate and report on their findings, then hunt for the leaders behind this atrocity and deal with them as they see fit. I would refrain from calling them anything other than cowards and murderers if i were you.

Yes your probably right my friend....

There's no point deleting it though, as it's been quoted..

Edited by loomo

Your real name is Jim Davidson , right

I'm sure it will be proved Isis infiltrated the migrant movement which has always been a fear with European governments. If this proves to be the case we can expect far more of these attacks across Europe.

Also think this will be a game changer where we will see France maybe other European countries , certainly the UK will get more involved in the middle east if proven to be ISIS.

You cant begin to comprehend people in Paris out enjoying a Friday night only to be slaughtered. Many young people at a concert caught up in a slaughter blood bath.

On the face of it that looks like a likely explanation, i will hold back on blaming certain groups until there has been proof provided though.

This idiot loomo needs banned.

BNP forum for thickos like him.

Yeah your probably right, bit harsh on Muslims and I apologise, I am not a racist and should read what I type.

I'll carry on watching innocent people getting slayed, gunned down, tortured and keep quiet..sorry if I have offended anyone, was never my intention..

Yeah your probably right, bit harsh on Muslims and I apologise, I am not a racist and should read what I type.

I'll carry on watching innocent people getting slayed, gunned down, tortured and keep quiet..sorry if I have offended anyone, was never my intention..

Were you do vociferous during the illegal invasion of Iraq and the murder of Iraqi citizens by Britain and U.S.A?