Paris

TopCat

No he wasn't.

He was a terrorist. He was possibly masquerading as a refugee, but he wasn't a refugee.

How difficult a concept is that to grasp? Do you know that what a terrorist is?

Registering as a refugee makes him a refugee. He was in Europe because he was given refugee status.

A terrorist masquerading as a refugee is still a refugee. Sorry if that goes against your agenda, but it's a fact.

I believe he's been positively identified as the guy in the passport.

Haven't seen that reported anywhere, only that the passport holder was a refugee. Bear in mind that provoking anti-refugee feeling will most likely be high on the agenda for whoever's behind this. Edited by salmonbuddie

Registering as a refugee makes him a refugee. He was in Europe because he was given refugee status.

A terrorist masquerading as a refugee is still a refugee. Sorry if that goes against your agenda, but it's a fact.

It isn't fact. It is errant drivel. Absolute f**king nonsense.

I have no agenda, just a basic understanding of the facts.

A terrorist masquerading as a refugee is still a terrorist.

Edited by Drew

Resorting to personal abuse. Nice.

So basically your point is that registering as a refugee and being given refugee status does not make you a refugee?

What does then?

Dear God!

Being a refugee makes you a refugee. Someone who is seeking refuge. Can you not grasp that? This guy was not seeking refuge, he was looking to kill people. Referring to him as a refugee is idiocy.

Resorting to personal abuse. Nice.

So basically your point is that registering as a refugee and being given refugee status does not make you a refugee?

What does then?

I'd think registering as a refugee, then going to live in a country peacefully and not killing natives of the country by blowing yourself up or shooting them might qualify you as a genuine refugee.

Anyone who can't see that is...... well make up your own mind.

Edited by FTOF

I'd think registering as a refugee, then going to live in a country peacefully and not killing natives of the country by blowing yourself up or shooting them might qualify you as a genuine refugee.

Anyone who can't see that is...... well make up your own mind.

So there's qualifications of refugees?

Completely racist, and complete bollocks. I'd put money on them being French citizens. Do some research on the problems Paris, and France, has had for years before the current crisis even started before making stupid, yes stupid, comments like this.

Still up for that bet Bud , given the latest info coming out ?