Paris

TopCat

Very disappointing Kendo. You have selectively edited my quote to suit your reply.

It's hard to debate if you insist on twisting my posts in this way.

I don't mean to twist anything, what I'm trying to understand is if we want to catch the horrible people and put an end to their killing of innocent civilians how do we do this.

I get that it's not about bombing etc etc. I get that the answer isn't easy. However there are lots of people criticising any action being taken but not offering an alternative. I would just like to understand how you go after these terrorists without boots on the ground, bombs etc.

Were we wrong to take out Jihadi John?

Guest TPAFKATS

No we weren't wrong to kill a terrorist.

We are wrong to kill hundreds of civilians trying to bomb terrorists.

I've given alternatives.

The whole boots on the ground thing is just a political soundbite. One which Cameron disagreed a matter of weeks ago.

Aw you think I'm nice......thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

I don't know why you are struggling with this. All I want is what is best for my family, my friends, and everyone else. What is best for us all is the security of unity, governed by politicians who understand the importance of a strong, stable economy that will reward all of those who are prepared to work to make their contribution to society.

It's got nothing to do with Nationalism of any sort, British or Scottish.

What about people who are genuinely unable to work?

How would this work in your everybody for themselves society?

I can also honestly say I was far better off under a Labour government.

Edited by PCCABE

snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

Aye, I remember the 3 day week and Spam by candlelight in the 70's.

Assuming the Tin Opener was found in the dark.

I was better off during the Labour Government of 1997-2010 of that there is no doubt.

Turned you into an obnoxious, abusive and very angry Policeman.

You're boring now

Come back when you are a decent human being like the rest of us on here.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bye1.gif

Turned you into an obnoxious, abusive and very angry Policeman.

You're boring now

Come back when you are a decent human being like the rest of us on here.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bye1.gif

I am more than decent de niro.

Please tell me how people like teaboy are decent?

Unlike Tory voters I believe in looking after all citizens not a select few.

Edited by PCCABE

For the first two years of Tony Blair government the adopted Conservative spending plans. Then they ran the economy into the ground, hence the reason for budget cuts ever since.

Under Labour we build loads of schools and hospitals using PFI meaning we're all going to be paying way over the odds for many many years. I've done the sums somewhere on here. Under Labour the interest payments on our national debt were so high we could afford to replace Trident 2.5 times every single year if only we paid off the debt.

You talk about caring for others yet here you appear to be supporting a government that borrowed heavily to make things seem ok today, leaving it for our kids and our grandkids to sort out. No one was better off under that kind of government. You'd need to be a special kind of retarded to think otherwise.

No we weren't wrong to kill a terrorist.

We are wrong to kill hundreds of civilians trying to bomb terrorists.

I've given alternatives.

The whole boots on the ground thing is just a political soundbite. One which Cameron disagreed a matter of weeks ago.

He's never ruled out boots on the ground, it's just that like most Western leaders he's reluctant to put UK troops in there. He'd rather the Kurds or some of the other rebel forces do the work on the ground to clear IS.

I thought the ex military bloke on Question Time last night put it very well when he said if we are going to deploy UK troops we need a clear objective. We need to know who we will be fighting alongside and what their capabilities are.

For the first two years of Tony Blair government the adopted Conservative spending plans. Then they ran the economy into the ground, hence the reason for budget cuts ever since.

Under Labour we build loads of schools and hospitals using PFI meaning we're all going to be paying way over the odds for many many years. I've done the sums somewhere on here. Under Labour the interest payments on our national debt were so high we could afford to replace Trident 2.5 times every single year if only we paid off the debt.

You talk about caring for others yet here you appear to be supporting a government that borrowed heavily to make things seem ok today, leaving it for our kids and our grandkids to sort out. No one was better off under that kind of government. You'd need to be a special kind of retarded to think otherwise.

I was financially better off which in your right wing world is all I should care it.

We should be getting rid of trident not replacing it with more shite in Scottish waters.

Policeman, lets call him "Cabe" stops a woman for speeding, he issues her a ticket and asks her to read it, woman says, I'm not reading it without my glasses and I need my contacts, Cabe says I don't care who you know ur still getting a ticket!

Reported again.

Are you looking to set a new record?

You are clearly a scumbag.

Get a job and you wont be on here all day every day.

Jeezo you really are an angry man, every time i look on this thread you are having a meltdown

telling anyone off for posting on here too much is a bit rich from you and your prolific rate of positing in the last few days