Paris

TopCat

You are deluded Sir. You would soon hold the same views as me if one of yours (god forbid) were subject to cowardly extremists attacks. And how dare you compare me to that evil little shit.

Your views are part of the problem.

My wummin was VERY close to three Irish bombs... I was there for one. Not nice.

These were "cowardly" extremist attacks.

She'll never go on holiday there (despite us having several kind offers from people of that country). I don't buy Irish butter or knowingly anything else - part from... er... Guinness.

I don't share your views, I'm afraid.

Small-minded nationalist losers/tossers is my opinion. It's affected my purchasing preferences but I still have Irish friends.

My non racist views are part of the problem?

Your views are from the dark ages and are views Hitler would be proud of.

I was at the Glasgow Airport attacks and it did not change my opinion that immigrants benefit the country.

I can still answer your posts, even though you are on ignore, what did you do at the airport attacks - nothing, and that is no fault of yours, because you were there after the event, because your commanders decided not to inform you or any of us that there was a possible threat from some people who lived in Crosslee and then went to a country park in Stirling where they knew they were not traceable and launched their attack while your bosses were not that bothered and could simply answer "not our fault, we knew they were suspect but the sneaky wee gits went and hid from us" You and your employers are the one's living in dark ages Sir, You are sadly part of an outdated unrealistic police force who's members are more interested in their own self promotion than the safety of the public - I accept that you may be the exception to this and your previous posts would bear that out, but to compare me to Hitler today, shows you are as out of touch and have similar disregard to humanity as your commanders have.

Why would anyone want to do that?

We aren't all morons like yourself.

Boiler plate moronic post from Oaksoft.

you have a bloody cheek complaining about drew chucking well deserved insults your way.

your having a meltdown today son.

are you utterly incapable of any form of self awareness?

I can still answer your posts, even though you are on ignore, what did you do at the airport attacks - nothing, and that is no fault of yours, because you were there after the event, because your commanders decided not to inform you or any of us that there was a possible threat from some people who lived in Crosslee and then went to a country park in Stirling where they knew they were not traceable and launched their attack while your bosses were not that bothered and could simply answer "not our fault, we knew they were suspect but the sneaky wee gits went and hid from us" You and your employers are the one's living in dark ages Sir, You are sadly part of an outdated unrealistic police force who's members are more interested in their own self promotion than the safety of the public - I accept that you may be the exception to this and your previous posts would bear that out, but to compare me to Hitler today, shows you are as out of touch and have similar disregard to humanity as your commanders have.

I am still more likely to meet or deal with a terrorist than you will ever be.

I was working at the airport when it happened NOT after the event.

I have plenty of love for humanity including muslims who you hate so much.

The 7/7 bombers were all British which I believe is where you also come from.

Ignored by 2 pieces of right wing scum.

How sad.

I do not label myself as neither right wing nor left wing. I see things the way i see them, you are trained and programmed to make your own decisions on people and that is basically wrong - no matter how flawed that opinion may be, you are viewed as an officer of the law and only your judgement counts in your eyes, can you not just accept that the opinion of others may be right ? I can assure you that there is nobody on this planet who is Hitler. I seriously believe that your commanders would also label my opinions as being whatever they choose to label them and pass this off as truth even though they do not know me personally.

I would also expect that they would not be too happy at you calling someone scum when you do not know anything about that person, and i am fairly sure you should not be passing comments like that on social media (according to your terms of employment) i personally would hate to have that restriction imposed on me, but you have signed up to those terms.

I do not label myself as neither right wing nor left wing. I see things the way i see them, you are trained and programmed to make your own decisions on people and that is basically wrong - no matter how flawed that opinion may be, you are viewed as an officer of the law and only your judgement counts in your eyes, can you not just accept that the opinion of others may be right ? I can assure you that there is nobody on this planet who is Hitler. I seriously believe that your commanders would also label my opinions as being whatever they choose to label them and pass this off as truth even though they do not know me personally.

I would also expect that they would not be too happy at you calling someone scum when you do not know anything about that person, and i am fairly sure you should not be passing comments like that on social media (according to your terms of employment) i personally would hate to have that restriction imposed on me, but you have signed up to those terms.

IT doesn't make your argument any sounder when you dish out half-hidden implied threats to folk who don't share your views, buddiecat. It's almost a sign that you think you're losing.

You can do better.

Honest. :)

Reading your views tells me plenty about you.

I am not trained or programmed politically.

I can accept other people being right but know you are wrong.

I was supposed to be going to Oran Mor for a gig by Brantley Gilbert on Tuesday night... but he has announced that his whole European tour Germany and UK) has been cancelled with immediate effect out of respect for the people who died in Paris!!!

His previous announcement was to show off his nice new large tattoo in full support of the second amendment!!!

Am I the only one to find irony in this? unsure.png

I am still more likely to meet or deal with a terrorist than you will ever be.

I was working at the airport when it happened NOT after the event.

I have plenty of love for humanity including muslims who you hate so much.

The 7/7 bombers were all British which I believe is where you also come from.

Don't be so stupid, where on earth did you get the idea that i hate muslims ? i have quite clearly stated that we do not know which group are responsible for the Paris attacks, i have worked with and currently work with people of all denominations i do not even think of stating what faith they follow and i do not hate anyone because they fall into one category or another, and i certainly have no idea whether people of the Muslim faith have had anything to do with these atrocities or not, you have brought that into the debate and i seriously now have doubts about your ability to be an officer of the law, given that you judge people by what they have not said.

Don't be so stupid, where on earth did you get the idea that i hate muslims ? i have quite clearly stated that we do not know which group are responsible for the Paris attacks, i have worked with and currently work with people of all denominations i do not even think of stating what faith they follow and i do not hate anyone because they fall into one category or another, and i certainly have no idea whether people of the Muslim faith have had anything to do with these atrocities or not, you have brought that into the debate and i seriously now have doubts about your ability to be an officer of the law, given that you judge people by what they have not said.

I have seen through your thinly hidden racist views.

You want to shut our borders which is not only impractical it is bloody stupid.

Edited by PCCABE

IT doesn't make your argument any sounder when you dish out half-hidden implied threats to folk who don't share your views, buddiecat. It's almost a sign that you think you're losing.

You can do better.

Honest. smile.png

OK Bluto i am open to criticism, where have i dished out half-hidden threats and i will correct same.

I have seen through your thinly hidden racist views.

You want to shut our borders which is not only impractical it is bloody stupid.

Listen for clarity here, nothing i have said is racist, i did not mention any race in any of my posts, thinly veiled or otherwise, my view is based on what i experienced on what happened in the 7/7 attacks, i could not honestly tell you what cause or religion the perpetrators of the 7/7 attacks or the Paris attacks have purported to be representing, suffice to say they and those still alive are bastards, that is the only label i have imposed on them if you care to read the posts i have made.

I was supposed to be going to Oran Mor for a gig by Brantley Gilbert on Tuesday night... but he has announced that his whole European tour Germany and UK) has been cancelled with immediate effect out of respect for the people who died in Paris!!!

His previous announcement was to show off his nice new large tattoo in full support of the second amendment!!!

Am I the only one to find irony in this? unsure.png

Haven't a clue why your gig has been cancelled but i did read today that Oran Mor is in liquidation due to money owed and not paid to HMRC and that the owner is the son of a convicted Glasgow gangster.

ETA should have said yesterday, it's Sunday now lol

Edited by buddiecat

I think everyone agrees that our thoughts should be with the people of Paris.

I think everyone agrees that the Paris attacks were horrendous.

I think everyone agrees that IS are a bunch of sick murdering scum.

I think that whatever part western intervention in the middle east is to blame for these events should be the subject of another thread where people can insult each other to their hearts content. Some types of thread should just not be taken over by petty bickering, there are plenty of other "normal" threads where that can, and will, be done.

I agree.

Now is a time for understanding followed by acceptance of what occured.

Vengeance will follow, mark my word's it will but for the next few day's let us get our head's around this horrible series of incident's. My thought's are with the bereaved families and no-one else.

At this juncutre I wish I could say something meaningful in French but I don't know how.

In any case you have my thought's, plenty of time for the vengeance.

Listen for clarity here, nothing i have said is racist, i did not mention any race in any of my posts, thinly veiled or otherwise, my view is based on what i experienced on what happened in the 7/7 attacks, i could not honestly tell you what cause or religion the perpetrators of the 7/7 attacks or the Paris attacks have purported to be representing, suffice to say they and those still alive are bastards, that is the only label i have imposed on them if you care to read the posts i have made.

What is the point of having me on ignore if you are going to reply to all my posts?

Not very clever really.

A bit like your shut the borders remark.