Paris

TopCat

So what country does SD and buddiecat advocate the bullies from over the pond invade to sort this out?

No doubt Iraq again just like last time despite them having nothing to do with 9/11.

None, invading countries would be wrong, finding those who planned and led this group would be the right thing.

differing views are very strong on this subject. Reading through the thread from where I left last night it appears to me that the word racist is used freely all too often.

I have a warning because I was reported to be racist on a thread a while ago something I strongly deny.

It seems to be the way of today to throw accusations of being racist.

I see absolutely nothing in Buddiecats posts that points to him being a racist. I felt bitterly angry when reported for being racist followed by a warning. Simply put anti racism is one of the strongest points of my personality so when accused you think what the hell is going on.

People who throw the word racism at other people who are clearly not are as bad as racisits in my book.

Closing down boarders is not practical and unworkable , however I fully understand where Buddiecat is coming from. Stronger measures are needed for radicalized Muslims who are completely different from law abiding Museums. ( added that bit so I don't get accused of being racist ) When someone close dies or nearly dies your views change with that in most cases.

Anyone who has been fighting in Syria or Iraqi coming back to the UK should be deported passport confiscated and never be able to become a UK citizen again that's my opinion.

My non racist views are part of the problem?

Your views are from the dark ages and are views Hitler would be proud of.

I was at the Glasgow Airport attacks and it did not change my opinion that immigrants benefit the country.

Funny, growing up I never once seen my brother goose-stepping down the shops?.!

Your posts are inflamatory PC... Throwing around insults show a weakness in the way you put your point of view. I think an apology is in order.

Funny, growing up I never once seen my brother goose-stepping down the shops?.!

Your posts are inflamatory PC... Throwing around insults show a weakness in the way you put your point of view. I think an apology is in order.

Apologies for what.

Didn't the painter from Austria also blame immigrants although substituting Jews for Muslims?

Apologies for what.

Didn't the painter from Austria also blame immigrants although substituting Jews for Muslims?

Yes he did, i however actually warned Loomo about his mistake of blaming and naming ethnic groups, i also stated "we don't know" who carried out the attacks. I did not blame nor did i name any group of people.

What is the point of having me on ignore when you read my posts anyway?

Not very clever is it?

I did try the ignore function, it didn't work or possibly i didn't complete it correctly, i will fix that situation now.

Fixed, didn't notice that you can pick from 3 choices or pick all choices, may be a new function, i thought you just picked the name and that was it done.

Edited by buddiecat

Braking News on CCN

The Bomber at the stadium is now known to have come from Syria with the refuges.

Wrote this would be the case on my first post , not writing this to be proved right rather Europe now has a problem there must by many more who have came this route that is a real danger.

I was on a tube train in London last week and I saw a guy with beads in his hands praying, I must admit I was looking for bulges around his waste and looking to see if he was wearing a rucksack, the guy was black but I don't believe it to be racist to think like this, just a fact of life of working in London.

David Cameron was on the other night making statements on the killing of Jihadi John, this makes britain a target for isis terrorists so the chances of something like Paris happening in London are very strong.

Thankfully our intelligence services are better than the french so these maniacs have a better chance of getting caught before executing these terrible acts.

That guy needed to be stopped somehow and capture was out of the question, however it was sheer folly for Cameron to do his trademark camera-stare outside number 10 whilst showing how big and tough he is. The guy should have been taken out and nobody should have heard about it, if asked the UK and USA should just have played dumb.

Glorying in the fanatic's demise was only ever going to provoke an extreme response

Braking News on CCN

The Bomber at the stadium is now known to have come from Syria with the refuges.

Wrote this would be the case on my first post , not writing this to be proved right rather Europe now has a problem there must by many more who have came this route that is a real danger.

Er.... possibly not, IoBS.

Especially if you're referring to the passport found.

Why carry a passport to such a task? Why drop it to be so easily found?

It could be the case, but I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet.

My wummin was VERY close to three Irish bombs... I was there for one. Not nice.

These were "cowardly" extremist attacks.

She'll never go on holiday there (despite us having several kind offers from people of that country). I don't buy Irish butter or knowingly anything else - part from... er... Guinness.

I don't share your views, I'm afraid.

Small-minded nationalist losers/tossers is my opinion. It's affected my purchasing preferences but I still have Irish friends.

too old to be a proper gymnast, you seem to have opted for verbal back-flips instead

you and you're missus need to get over yourselves and get yourselves on a ferry, it just shows how tolerant your Irish friends are that they still offered to have you both round

congratulations on your capitulation to terrorism

Well we know you are not a serving policeman as you earlier claimed, since identifying yourself as such on social media is strictly banned. So the question is, are you actually sincere in the rest of what you have posted or are you simply stirring it to get a response?

Is it?

First I heard.

Have a look at facebook son plenty of people identify themselves as cops.

Not stirring and I am one of the few on here willing to say the truth.

Care to talk more shite?

Edited by PCCABE

Er.... possibly not, IoBS.

Especially if you're referring to the passport found.

Why carry a passport to such a task? Why drop it to be so easily found?

It could be the case, but I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet.

I did read somewhere that carrying ID is obligatory in France, you can end up being locked up if you can't produce it so that would explain it. Still not convinced it's not French (or Belgian) citizens, though.

Is it?

First I heard.

Have a look at facebook son plenty of people identify themselves as cops.

Not stirring and I am one of the few on here willing to say the truth.

Care to talk more shite?

your edit says you took to facebook to prove your point, surely your investigative training would have yielded a more credible "source"

I'm done with you, back under your rock, please.