Paris

TopCat

Yeah , fair enough , picked you up wrong on that.

However , for the first part as i said , i was simply relaying what has been reported on the media . & the explanation given by the C4 "expert" about the calling card theory.

I know what you mean, they're pointing people that way but still not actually saying it was a refugee. Unlike the suicide bomber who is reportedly French.

There must be a full moon out tonight.

If the events in Paris weren't so tragic this whole thread would be comedy gold.

I agree with you Kendo. It really ought to have been a thread where we all expressed our shock and our condolences but for some reason some of the usual agitators on this site decided that it was all the fault of those who were murdered and that for some reason it was an obvious consequence of countries like ours involving ourselves in the rescue of the population from genocide by their political leaders.

Fortunately not all humanity is as bad as some we see a picture of on this St Mirren forum :rolleyes:

Guest TPAFKATS

Strange i know but C4 had an "expert" (Sorry dont know who it was) who said that ISIS foot soldiers would often carry a passport as some sort of bizarre calling card. Possibly to substantiate ISIS claims for atrocities carried out.

Same as the Saudi guys who did 9/11 then? Edited by TPAFKATS

I agree with you Kendo. It really ought to have been a thread where we all expressed our shock and our condolences but for some reason some of the usual agitators on this site decided that it was all the fault of those who were murdered and that for some reason it was an obvious consequence of countries like ours involving ourselves in the rescue of the population from genocide by their political leaders.

Fortunately not all humanity is as bad as some we see a picture of on this St Mirren forum :rolleyes:

Do you really believe Britain has ever rescued anything if it didn't suit our agenda.

Thankfully all humanity isn't dumb right wingers like you who can't see beyond the aggressor that is Uncle Sam.

I'd think registering as a refugee, then going to live in a country peacefully and not killing natives of the country by blowing yourself up or shooting them might qualify you as a genuine refugee.

Anyone who can't see that is...... well make up your own mind.

Exactly.

If true and he claimed refuge, he's a fraudster.

He wasn't a refugee. He wasn't fleeing a war, he travelled to fuel a war.

This concern was raised when all the refugees were being allowed to cross borders. Unfortunately on this occasion someone has deliberately claimed refuge knowing he would get safe passage to kill.

Tragic events, could have been anyone of us mixed up in this as it's such a popular tourist destination. I was there last month.

Edited by davidg

Do you really believe Britain has ever rescued anything if it didn't suit our agenda.

Thankfully all humanity isn't dumb right wingers like you who can't see beyond the aggressor that is Uncle Sam.

So the US is to blame for everything. No doubt you'll be able to back that statement up with evidence given your occupational skills. I can't wait to hear why you think the US got Saddam Hussain to launch gas attacks on his Kurdish population. I can't wait to hear how you think the US were to blame for Iraq invading Kuwait. Maybe you can tell me what part the US played in the Rwandan civil war? Maybe you can tell me how the US started the various genocides in Bosnia and Serbia. I'm looking forward to this, I'm just hoping you'll stop short of blaming the US for Nazi Germany gassing it's Jews otherwise I really will think you've lost the plot.

A terrorist masquerades as a genuine refugee and carries out these acts. A terrorist masquerades as a genuine pilot before hijacking a jet and flying it into the twin towers.

They are both terrorists, using different covers to hide their intent.

Have I read things correctly? Is someone claiming the Parisian terrorist is a genuine refugee?

To be fair, I think one of Imbecile v.2's many problems was that, due to his proven poor grasp of the English language, he couldn't work out the difference between the words "qualify" and "qualification".

Edited by FTOF

Registering as a refugee makes him a refugee. He was in Europe because he was given refugee status.

A terrorist masquerading as a refugee is still a refugee. Sorry if that goes against your agenda, but it's a fact.

As someone who makes a point of not posting in certain threads, I cant believe you honestly believe what you have said 1eye.gif A refugee is someone trying to escape from a war zone, not start one huh.png No ?

To be fair, I think one of Imbecile v.2's many problems was that, due to his proven poor grasp of the English language, he couldn't work out the difference between the words "qualify" and "qualification".

I was going to pick him up on that, but it was already apparent that it would be a futile exercise.

He was peddling a squalid argument, and peddling it very badly.

To try to get this thread back on topic, I note that hardly anyone has commented on the terrorist atrocity that killed 43 people on Thursday 12th of November. 4 Syrian attackers arrived in Lebanon and detonated bombs on the streets of Beirut. I wonder how those tragic deaths fit in to the anti US agenda of the likes of Oaksoft, and PC Cabe.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/12/middleeast/beirut-explosions/

Edited by Stuart Dickson

To try to get this thread back on topic, I note that hardly anyone has commented on the terrorist atrocity that killed 43 people on Thursday 12th of November. 4 Syrian attackers arrived in Lebanon and detonated bombs on the streets of Beirut. I wonder how those tragic deaths fit in to the anti US agenda of the likes of Oaksoft, and PC Cabe.

The thread topic is PARIS , ya f**kin clown.

The thread title is 'Paris'.

Stop shit-stirring, Stuart. It is tawdry at best.

I haven't seen anything confirming that the passport holder has been identified as an attacker, only that the passport belongs to a refugee. I've asked a few times now, too, still waiting.

I'm saying that it suits IS agenda to stoke up anti-refugee feelings in the West. I'd imagine offering a few Euros to a penniless refugee would result in a passport changing hands....

I haven't seen anything confirming that the passport holder has been identified as an attacker, only that the passport belongs to a refugee. I've asked a few times now, too, still waiting.

I'm saying that it suits IS agenda to stoke up anti-refugee feelings in the West. I'd imagine offering a few Euros to a penniless refugee would result in a passport changing hands....

I was one that wrote about infiltrating refuges. I did not write that's how any terrorist came in. However if you were in a terrorist group and you wanted sleeping cells into Europe is would be se easy to get in with the thousands coming to Europe daily. The numbers are so vast that they are not being vetted properly that has been admitted to many times.

I was one that wrote about infiltrating refuges. I did not write that's how any terrorist came in. However if you were in a terrorist group and you wanted sleeping cells into Europe is would be se easy to get in with the thousands coming to Europe daily. The numbers are so vast that they are not being vetted properly that has been admitted to many times.

Vetted?

Millions of people move around the planet every day. Refugees are among those most heavily vetted. Sometimes we just have to accept that if people have the will to do something, they will find a way.

I have no agenda.

Uncle Sam is an aggressor.

They showed that in Grenada and Iraq.

What part of that is difficult to understand?

Vetted?

Millions of people move around the planet every day. Refugees are among those most heavily vetted. Sometimes we just have to accept that if people have the will to do something, they will find a way.

Drew I'm only going on what I have heard on the news.

500,000 you see walking through borders in recent times. Security services have been saying for months they are very concerned about terrorists sneaking in would be easy.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Drew I'm only going on what I have heard on the news.

500,000 you see walking through borders in recent times. Security services have been saying for months they are very concerned about terrorists sneaking in would be easy.

I'm with IOBS on this. If refugees were the most heavily vetted people why would a terrorist come via this route?

Yep, as I thought. It doesn't fit the agenda, therefore it's better if it's ignored.

It's time for the return of proper border controls including for those travelling from Europe. Proper border controls are needed right now and it's not to protect us from "Uncle Sam's Aggression" :rolleyes:

Okay, I'll bite.

Describe 'proper border controls'.

What ideas if any does anyone have how this can be stopped forever.

Most situations like this get resolved round a table getting IS to a table is one thing. How can you possibly get an organization who rape children and slave them while raping woman and beheading men. I seen a picture of a town that had many heads on poles all along a street.

How can you make peace with such groups.

How can this IS be stopped so what's your take.