Scottish Independence Model Is Dead

Stuart Dickson

You must be one of the ones that Bell was talking about when he said "deluded".

The SNP can use the powers of the parliament to make everything lovely for you I'm sure.

Really we all know the real power is in the hand of English Tories.

Are you proud to live in a country where muslims are now scared to walk the streets?

St Mirren must be proud to have such a racist in their support.

With the exception of Zurich Allen, I suspect not one of those other people you've named read and fully understood the entire white paper.

If you want to be treated as having intellectual credibility you have to display intellectual credibility. We have almost nobody who falls into that category on this football forum. Don't delude yourself lol.gif .

Well shame on them and you then I guess. You were prepared to promote and push forward a Natsi agenda wanting us all to vote for it Independence on the basis of a White Paper document that you either hadn't researched or understood. That's a shocking way in which to behave.

I DID read the White Paper. I found most of it very easy to understand and I saw it was a load of fictitious fanciful bullshit and said so at the time. Others who are regularly called "thichasf**k" by the Natsi's on here also read it, or at least read most of it before using it to wipe their arse, understood it and called it for what it was. Unlike you I've never claimed to be an intellectual, or pretended to be anything other than a Pipefitter, failed by the Scottish Education System so really your failure to understand the White Paper must be a damning indictment on you.

Thank f**k for the 55% that saved Scotland from those who would destroy our proud nation.

Well shame on them and you then I guess. You were prepared to promote and push forward a Natsi agenda wanting us all to vote for it Independence on the basis of a White Paper document that you either hadn't researched or understood. That's a shocking way in which to behave.

I DID read the White Paper. I found most of it very easy to understand and I saw it was a load of fictitious fanciful bullshit and said so at the time. Others who are regularly called "thichasf**k" by the Natsi's on here also read it, or at least read most of it before using it to wipe their arse, understood it and called it for what it was. Unlike you I've never claimed to be an intellectual, or pretended to be anything other than a Pipefitter, failed by the Scottish Education System so really your failure to understand the White Paper must be a damning indictment on you.

Thank f**k for the 55% that saved Scotland from those who would destroy our proud nation.

How can being subservient make us a proud nation?

Really we all know the real power is in the hand of English Tories.

Are you proud to live in a country where muslims are now scared to walk the streets?

St Mirren must be proud to have such a racist in their support.

⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈

Thick as f**k......

How can being subservient make us a proud nation?

This subservience, Cabey...?

It seems only you suffer from it. :o

I don't.

The 55% who voted I am sure don't feel that way.

Scotland is currently part of a union. A union that is often dominated by Scots at the top. So how can Scots feel subservient about that?

It may sound good as a slogan or printed on a t-shirt, but it's thin gruel...

It seems only you suffer from it. :o

I don't.

Scotland is currently part of a union. A union that is often dominated by Scots at the top. So how can Scots feel subservient about that?

Plenty of us feel it.

Whatever England wants England gets.

That is a fact and all we are is a small player.

It seems only you suffer from it. ohmy.png

I don't.

It may well work in order to keep a political party in power in Scotland. It doesn't work as a separation tactic. That's crystal clear.

What Bell was pointing out helpfully is that what they were peddling to Scots was economically illiterate and that the position has worsened. There is no credible vision for independence. Thats why the SNP have binned any firther attempts. There will likely need to be an antirely new generation of nationalist politicians and thinkers coming through with something different before we are ever back in another referendum campaign. Its over until that happens as the current lot arent up to the job.

All they have done is make sure that the UK left is split and cannot govern the UK anymore. If thats their aim then its worked beautifully because in spite of what anyone in here thinks of the current UK government, they are going to be in power for a long time. The left as a bloc is balkanised quite nicely.And in spite of the wailing about how shit Blair was, its 40 years since a non Blair Labour government was elected. You govern from the common ground. Labour currently does not occupy it and it's lost Scotland to a bunch of nationalist fantasists. Game over for a generation at least.

And I think you understand this pretty well even if our nationalist chums are totally oblivious.

It may be your opinion, that doesn't make it fact.

I offered 55% who voted plus myself, who didn't - as not feeling subservient.

What are your substantiating facts?

England 55million against us with 5million.

Who is under control?

We have a Tory government who put down Scotland at every opportunity.

How much support do they have in Scotland?

We as a country don't get the government we vote for.

How is that democracy?

Who is under control?

How is that democracy?

Scotland agreed to remain in the UK. We just held a nationwide election and elected our government.

You'll get the chance to elect your regional assembly members in a few months.

Scotland agreed to remain in the UK. We just held a nationwide election and elected our government.

You'll get the chance to elect your regional assembly members in a few months.

Scotland is a country no matter how much subservient fools like you think otherwise.

Maybe a man who sticks his cock in the mouth of an animal represents you but he does not represent me.

It may be your opinion, that doesn't make it fact.

I offered 55% who voted plus myself, who didn't - as not feeling subservient.

What are your substantiating facts?

What England wants, England gets.

That's not an opinion - it's a fact and you can do the maths to prove that yourself.

It seems only you suffer from it. ohmy.png

I don't.

Because even with a handful of token Scots or Welsh at the top, the vast number of English MPs means that effectively it requires approval from England before anything can be brought into law.

You can count right?

And able to work out what percentage of Parliament votes are in the hands of English MPs?

And you are able to make deductions from those calculations?

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here but quite frankly you don't appear to be as intelligent as you think you are.

Who is under control?

How is that democracy?

Those same 5 million Scots voted in the democratic referendum to stay within that democratic union, then in the recent elections, voted democratically for each of their local candidates.

What could be simpler?

The fact that within the overall democratic union that you voted for, your wish for a non-Tory government failed (many blame the Jocks for voting as they did, for that 'failure', btw...), is just the hard cheddar that comes occasionally in a democracy.

It may not be a perfect system but it's as good as there is on the planet. So far.

Scotland is a country no matter how much subservient fools like you think otherwise.

Maybe a man who sticks his cock in the mouth of an animal represents you but he does not represent me.

That voted to remain in the Union.

Cameron is the Prime Minister of the country. I'm sorry if you have problems getting your tiny brain around that, but it's not really any great concern of mine. You can continue to wail in the corner if you like.

Intelligent debate as per usual son.

What power does Scotland have?

There's no point in a debate with you. You proved in the Paris thread you are thick as f**k.

The fact that you don't appear to be aware that for the majority of last 20 years Scotland has provided the country with politicians in some of the most powerful positions in the Westminster Government, not least TWO Prime Minister, TWO Chancellors of the Exchequer, One Home Secretary, and TWO Defence Ministers only serves to prove this.

Thick as f**k

Scotland is a country that democratically voted to remain in the Union. Perhaps you fail to understand the concept of democracy. Not really a surprise given you are quite obviously a Natsi. :rolleyes:

You're right. Its nothing new on here. It was stated many times by me, nosferatu, Reynard, Rick and Bluto amongst others that the SNP White Paper was a work of utter fantasy. Zurich Allen also ripped apart the case for EU Membership as outlined in the White Paper.

You, Coward, Clueless and the Sudo Intellectual Pygmy attempted to resolutely defend the White Paper and all its assertions. Coward is even on record claiming Scotland would be richer if it was independent. rolleyes.gif

Its not new but it's nice to see at least one author admitting the SNP were guilty of deception. Thank f**k for the 55% that saved Scotland.

Coward is posting on this forum? And I thought the average IQ was going down as well.

And as for trying to call into question someone's intellect with a typo, I love it!

Edited by beyond our ken

What England wants, England gets.

That's not an opinion - it's a fact and you can do the maths to prove that yourself.

No.

It IS an opinion.

As usual you want me to find the facts to support your opinions. I'm not playing.

Go google.

Just as you should for you to learn about Sharia law within British society. I can't be arsed doing your spadework for you.

Because even with a handful of token Scots or Welsh at the top, the vast number of English MPs means that effectively it requires approval from England before anything can be brought into law.

You can count right?

And able to work out what percentage of Parliament votes are in the hands of English MPs?

And you are able to make deductions from those calculations?

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here but quite frankly you don't appear to be as intelligent as you think you are.

Wow. That's a fabulous concoction. You're not offering FACTS, you're professing racism. First ageism and now racism... how will you get your hat-trick?

I've never believed UK law and Parliament is racially motivated, and so respond to any Jockish nonsense by pointing out there have been people of Scots birthright at the top, on occasion.

Politicians don't vote according to their nationality - Nationalists, excepted.

Next you'll be blaming votes not going the way you FEEL (like Cabey) that you wanted them to.

And you'll be blaming it on them all being old foreigners..

Scotland is a country that democratically voted to remain in the Union. Perhaps you fail to understand the concept of democracy. Not really a surprise given you are quite obviously a Natsi. :rolleyes:

No I'm not be keep trying sonny.

I have never voted SNP in my life although I would like to see my country not be ruled by England.

I am well aware how many Scots have been in the top posts like Uncle Toms but it doesn't put Scotland in any better position.

Keep playing thicko dicko.

No I'm not be keep trying sonny.

I have never voted SNP in my life although I would like to see my country not be ruled by England.

I am well aware how many Scots have been in the top posts like Uncle Toms but it doesn't put Scotland in any better position.

Keep playing thicko dicko.

Oh dear. "Uncle Toms" - I believe that is a racist term.

So lets see - by my reckoning in the last few days you've proven to be anti democratic, stupid, offensive, and now racist. Keep playing....:rolleyes:

Oh dear. "Uncle Toms" - I believe that is a racist term.

So lets see - by my reckoning in the last few days you've proven to be anti democratic, stupid, offensive, and now racist. Keep playing....:rolleyes:

Read your history thicko Dicko Uncle Tom is not a racist term.

What is democratic about what good old Uncle Sam does to the world?

Killing children in Iraq has really solved the world's problems hasn't it dicko?