Scottish Independence Model Is Dead

Stuart Dickson

Such lovely language you silly little boy.

I am part of this land but will despise it till my dying day.

Reported for abusive language.

Dear oh dear......Should I report you for being a potential terrorist? rolleyes.gif

What ridiculous hatred for your own people, the very people who fund your wages. I think you need to seek help

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Dear oh dear......Should I report you for being a potential terrorist? rolleyes.gif

What ridiculous hatred for your own people, the very people who fund your wages. I think you need to seek help

I don't hate my own people.

I hate what my supposed country has done to the world.

I want my country to be free.

Isn't that we terrorised Iraq?

We go all over the world giving these countries their freedom wether they want it or not but don't have it here.

We go all over the world giving these countries their freedom wether they want it or not but don't have it here.

I think you'll find that Iraqi's didn't feel particularly free before we "helped them" get out of Kuwait. Do you know anyone from Iraq? Have you asked them their opinion? I do. He doesn't claim to speak for the whole country, he's a Kurdish refugee and welcomed UK and US involvement in Iraq, and he welcomes the continued air strikes into Iraq by UK and US forces. You think we terrorised Iraq? What the f**k do you think Saddam was doing when he launched chemical attacks on his own people?

And ofcourse you have your freedom here. You've been free all afternoon to write some of the most ridiculous hate filled bullshit I've ever read on this website. Yet you won't be arrested, you won't even be banned from the site. Why? Cause you are free to spout your shit no matter how ridiculous it is.

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Great Britain opressed the world.

Great Britain was at the forefront of slavery and invented concentration camps?

You can be proud of this racist nation and I'll keep wanting to be free from Toryism.

An evil amongst men.

I am so proud of Great Britain's Policemen and Women.

I think you'll find that Iraqi's didn't feel particularly free before we "helped them" get out of Kuwait. Do you know anyone from Iraq? Have you asked them their opinion? I do. He doesn't claim to speak for the whole country, he's a Kurdish refugee and welcomed UK and US involvement in Iraq, and he welcomes the continued air strikes into Iraq by UK and US forces. You think we terrorised Iraq? What the f**k do you think Saddam was doing when he launched chemical attacks on his own people?

And ofcourse you have your freedom here. You've been free all afternoon to write some of the most ridiculous hate filled bullshit I've ever read on this website. Yet you won't be arrested, you won't even be banned from the site. Why? Cause you are free to spout your shit no matter how ridiculous it is.

Yes I know people from Iraq who all say the country is actually now worse off.

It is now run by Islamic fundamentalists.

Women are no longer educated and are scared to walk in public.

In what way is that better thicko dicko?

You are known as the most bogoted anti-Scottish poster on here thicko dicko.

Keep living in dreamland if you think there is anything great about britain.

You have the freedom of this superb Forum and to converse with decent human beings.

Maybe rub off on you.

I work for Police Scotland.

No such thing as a British police force.

I never said their was. But Britain does have fantastic Policemen and Women .

You work as a Constable for the Region of Scotland.

Thankfully you're no a Judge in a Law Court..

Yes I know people from Iraq who all say the country is actually now worse off.

It is now run by Islamic fundamentalists.

Women are no longer educated and are scared to walk in public.

In what way is that better thicko dicko?

You are known as the most bogoted anti-Scottish poster on here thicko dicko.

Keep living in dreamland if you think there is anything great about britain.

Nonsense. I love Scotland. It's because I love Scotland I voted against the arseholes who would have f**ked my beautiful country up. The arseholes who would have buried us in debt. The arseholes who we now know lied to the Scottish people with a pile of fictitious made up bullshit in a White Paper document that made JK Rowlings nonsense about Quidditch look realistic. 55% of Scots loved their country and saved it from the kind of wanker who makes a living off the taxpayer, yet who happily professes to hate his country.

Iraq isn't ruled by fundamentalists. It's ruled by Fuad Masum. a Kurd - you know, one of those who is a sworn enemy of the Daesh. If you were at all capable of using Google you could have found this out for yourself. Indeed if you were at all capable of using Google it's Masum who asked for UK and US air support to fight the Islamic Fundamentalists that are terrorising his country.

http://www.ibtimes.com/iraqi-president-fuad-masum-us-iraq-strategic-partnership-fight-isis-militants-who-want-1695635

Still you do impress me. How do you manage to type with your knuckles so badly scraped?

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Nonsense. I love Scotland. It's because I love Scotland I voted against the arseholes who would have f**ked my beautiful country up. The arseholes who would have buried us in debt. The arseholes who we now know lied to the Scottish people with a pile of fictitious made up bullshit in a White Paper document that made JK Rowlings nonsense about Quidditch look realistic. 55% of Scots loved their country and saved it from the kind of wanker who makes a living off the taxpayer, yet who happily professes to hate his country.

Iraq isn't ruled by fundamentalists. It's ruled by Fuad Masum. a Kurd - you know, one of those who is a sworn enemy of the Daesh. If you were at all capable of using Google you could have found this out for yourself. Indeed if you were at all capable of using Google it's Masum who asked for UK and US air support to fight the Islamic Fundamentalists that are terrorising his country.

Still you do impress me. How do you manage to type with your knuckles so badly scraped?

Please explain why woman are no longer allowed education and are scared to walk the streets in this new free Iraq?

You clearly slate Scotland every chance you get on here.

You and your ilk are the knucklescrapers.

http://www.ibtimes.com/iraqi-president-fuad-masum-us-iraq-strategic-partnership-fight-isis-militants-who-want-1695635

You have been reported for your abusive language.

Your ban is imminent.

To the police again?

They must have had a busy day all thanks to you. <_<

Are you that clown from Perth that used to spend hours talking to yourself on here?

Nope to the mods who frown upon such language.

I'm clearly not from Perth and you are a deluded fool if you think there is anything great about britain and its dirty history.

***Irony Alert***

I take it you'll be able to google the story with the imaginary oil price you claimed to have read.

SD leaves the building

Before you leave, what about the public apology for zurich allan.

There's more chance of Reynard attending a St Mirren game than thicko dicko apologising.

Please explain why woman are no longer allowed education and are scared to walk the streets in this new free Iraq?

You clearly slate Scotland every chance you get on here.

You and your ilk are the knucklescrapers.

No, you certainly are the knucklescraper. You are the one talking about hatred of your country.

I certainly don't slate Scotland at every chance. I do slate the SNP. Those who confuse Scotland for the SNP are clearly thick. You are clearly thick. I'm passionate about Scotland. I want the best for my country and for my children. Its just I know that the best thing for my country is not to blindly vote for Independence on the back of a White Paper that could have been written by Enid Blyton and to back politicians with the kind of fiscal management skills that would see them knocked out of a game of Monopoly before the first token passed Go for the first time.

Now tell me where about did you get your information that Iraqi women are not allowed an education? According to the IRIN Humanitarian news and analysis website the ratio of boys to girls in Iraqi education has increased steadily since Saddam Hussain was deposed and it states that by 2011 the figure stood at 0.94:1 in primary schools and 0.85:1 in secondary schools. Perhaps instead of blaming the UK for everything in the world you should be looking at what is really happening in Iraq and looking at the role the Daesh has taken in removing freedom that the Iraqi's enjoyed whilst protected by the US and the UK.