Sign in to follow this  
Stuart Dickson

Scottish Independence Model Is Dead

My reading of what Zurich ALLAN wrote was the possibility of what could happen not like the way that SD portrays it.

I'll stand corrected if ZA disagrees with me.

You're right Cockles. I was clear with the EU issue that automatic entry was indeed possible, but not a given.

Zurich Allen also ripped apart the case for EU Membership as outlined in the White Paper.

Did you ask ZA about this pish before you posted it?

He certainly ripped nothing apart. Read the post above for what he ACTUALLY said.

I genuinely didn't realise it was aimed at you. I've had him on ignore for ages but see more and more of his stuff on my phone. He does sound promisingly intelligent at times, almost house trained. Should I forgive him and take him off ignore?

PS Can't wait to hear his (humorous?) response to this post.

I think Jimmy Carr had the perfect response to this.

He said the following to a heckler:-

"If you want my comeback you'll have to scrape it from your mothers teeth".

It's a bit "low brow" but I'm not sure I could do much better than that.

Will that suffice.

Think he probably stole it from here - http://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=45182 - but couldn't spell pseudo.

More likely he got it from here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual

And here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmy_(disambiguation)

And couldn't find pseudo, because he thought it started with an "s". rolleyes.gif

More likely he got it from here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual

And here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmy_(disambiguation)

And couldn't find pseudo, because he thought it started with an "s". rolleyes.gif

Naw he never, I'm right, you're wrong, na-na-na-na-na. :P

Not my words, but that of Alex Salmonds Former Policy Advisor in his own blog.

RIP SNP

http://rattle.scot/snp-independence-is-dead-start-again-or-shut-up

Interesting responses on here.

And still a total failure from separatists to realise its all over and why its all over.

Its a bit tragic really. But eventually the penny will drop.

Interesting responses on here.

And still a total failure from separatists to realise its all over and why its all over.

Its a bit tragic really. But eventually the penny will drop.

Yes let's continue being subservient and treated like third class citizens by a government we didn't vote for.

Yes let's continue being subservient and treated like third class citizens by a government we didn't vote for.

You must be one of the ones that Bell was talking about when he said "deluded".

The SNP can use the powers of the parliament to make everything lovely for you I'm sure.

You must be one of the ones that Bell was talking about when he said "deluded".

The SNP can use the powers of the parliament to make everything lovely for you I'm sure.

Really we all know the real power is in the hand of English Tories.

Are you proud to live in a country where muslims are now scared to walk the streets?

St Mirren must be proud to have such a racist in their support.

With the exception of Zurich Allen, I suspect not one of those other people you've named read and fully understood the entire white paper.

If you want to be treated as having intellectual credibility you have to display intellectual credibility. We have almost nobody who falls into that category on this football forum. Don't delude yourself lol.gif .

Well shame on them and you then I guess. You were prepared to promote and push forward a Natsi agenda wanting us all to vote for it Independence on the basis of a White Paper document that you either hadn't researched or understood. That's a shocking way in which to behave.

I DID read the White Paper. I found most of it very easy to understand and I saw it was a load of fictitious fanciful bullshit and said so at the time. Others who are regularly called "thichasf**k" by the Natsi's on here also read it, or at least read most of it before using it to wipe their arse, understood it and called it for what it was. Unlike you I've never claimed to be an intellectual, or pretended to be anything other than a Pipefitter, failed by the Scottish Education System so really your failure to understand the White Paper must be a damning indictment on you.

Thank f**k for the 55% that saved Scotland from those who would destroy our proud nation.

Well shame on them and you then I guess. You were prepared to promote and push forward a Natsi agenda wanting us all to vote for it Independence on the basis of a White Paper document that you either hadn't researched or understood. That's a shocking way in which to behave.

I DID read the White Paper. I found most of it very easy to understand and I saw it was a load of fictitious fanciful bullshit and said so at the time. Others who are regularly called "thichasf**k" by the Natsi's on here also read it, or at least read most of it before using it to wipe their arse, understood it and called it for what it was. Unlike you I've never claimed to be an intellectual, or pretended to be anything other than a Pipefitter, failed by the Scottish Education System so really your failure to understand the White Paper must be a damning indictment on you.

Thank f**k for the 55% that saved Scotland from those who would destroy our proud nation.

How can being subservient make us a proud nation?

Really we all know the real power is in the hand of English Tories.

Are you proud to live in a country where muslims are now scared to walk the streets?

St Mirren must be proud to have such a racist in their support.

⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈

Thick as f**k......

How can being subservient make us a proud nation?

This subservience, Cabey...?

It seems only you suffer from it. :o

I don't.

The 55% who voted I am sure don't feel that way.

Scotland is currently part of a union. A union that is often dominated by Scots at the top. So how can Scots feel subservient about that?

It may sound good as a slogan or printed on a t-shirt, but it's thin gruel...

⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈

Thick as f**k......

Intelligent debate as per usual son.

What power does Scotland have?

Edited by PCCABE

This subservience, Cabey...?

It seems only you suffer from it. :o

I don't.

The 55% who voted I am sure don't feel that way.

Scotland is currently part of a union. A union that is often dominated by Scots at the top. So how can Scots feel subservient about that?

It may sound good as a slogan or printed on a t-shirt, but it's thin gruel...

Plenty of us feel it.

Whatever England wants England gets.

That is a fact and all we are is a small player.