Sign in to follow this  
Stuart Dickson

Scottish Independence Model Is Dead

Lol

She never done me harm

Poll Tax was cheaper than Rates for me.

My Tory MP was Scottish.

Look at the bigger picture Shull.

Scotland is in a worse place of English Tory rule.

Anyone can see that.

What did Thatcher do for Scotland other than destroy every bit of industry we had and take away the rights of workers?

She returned Victorian values in that workers now have the same rights as we had in the 19th century.

Edited by PCCABE

Look at the bigger picture Shull.

Scotland is in a worse place of English Tory rule.

Anyone can see that.

What did Thatcher do for Scotland other than destroy every bit of industry we had and take away the rights of workers?

She returned Victorian values in that workers now have the same rights as we had in the 19th century.

If it came to the crunch I wid rather my children worked in a safe Call Centre than down a f**king Coalmine.

Biggest mistake a Tory ever made was lowering the Intelligence Test Pass Rate at Tullialan.

Lol

Rule Brittania

Oh Maggie I love you

If it came to the crunch I wid rather my children worked in a safe Call Centre than down a f**king Coalmine.

Biggest mistake a Tory ever made was lowering the Intelligence Test Pass Rate at Tullialan.

Lol

Rule Brittania

Oh Maggie I love you

They didn't Shull but keep stirring.

It's a long time since Britannia ruled anything.

It's just a shitty little part of Europe.

The thing is plenty of people's children aren't working due to Tory policies.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

No.

It IS an opinion.

As usual you want me to find the facts to support your opinions. I'm not playing.

Go google.

Just as you should for you to learn about Sharia law within British society. I can't be arsed doing your spadework for you.

Wow. That's a fabulous concoction. You're not offering FACTS, you're professing racism. First ageism and now racism... how will you get your hat-trick?

I've never believed UK law and Parliament is racially motivated, and so respond to any Jockish nonsense by pointing out there have been people of Scots birthright at the top, on occasion.

Politicians don't vote according to their nationality - Nationalists, excepted.

Next you'll be blaming votes not going the way you FEEL (like Cabey) that you wanted them to.

And you'll be blaming it on them all being old foreigners..

Away and calm doon Grandpa Grumps.

You'll give yourself an aneurism at this rate.

Racism. FFS. Since when did calling someone Scottish, English or Welsh constitute racism. lol.gif

You're making a bloody fool of yourself.

They didn't Shull but keep stirring.

It's a long time since Britannia ruled anything.

It's just a shitty little part of Europe.

The thing is plenty of people's children aren't working due to Tory policies.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Last Night At The Proms

Britain at its best.

Marvellous entertainment.

Remember Cabey, Great Britain isn't just England. It includes our wonderful Country also.

And Wales.

Be proud Constable.

My busiest time in the Tory years was punters phoning Taxis for

Wait and Return Hires to

The Job Centre to sign on

Haddows for their bevvy

Possil for their drugs

And very regular hires to the Airport for their holidays.

f**king loaded those oppressed yins.

Last Night At The Proms

Britain at its best.

Marvellous entertainment.

Remember Cabey, Great Britain isn't just England. It includes our wonderful Country also.

And Wales.

Be proud Constable.

Great Britain opressed the world.

Great Britain was at the forefront of slavery and invented concentration camps?

You can be proud of this racist nation and I'll keep wanting to be free from Toryism.

An evil amongst men.

You can be proud of this racist nation and I'll keep wanting to be free from Toryism.

An evil amongst men.

You're part of Great Britain you wanker. You even take a wage from the public purse. What a f**king hypocrite

An evil amongst men.

Scotland played its part too.

I suggest you look up the UCL site which lists the compensation payments for every single person that owned a slave when it was abolished in the British Empire. It not only lists them, but it also tells you what they invested that compensation money in. Scotland benefitted greatly from this. Lots of public buildings, lots of schools. Every yard of railway track laid down. Its quite interesting to see just how deeply involved Scotland (and Scots) were.

I know you'd probably love to wash your hands of it. But Scotland actually did incredibly well from the Empire. If you knew a single thing about your countries history then you'd possibly have known this. But you seem content to display your astounding pig ignorance across a whole range of subjects in the dark corner of a football club internet site populated by maybe a dozen folk at best.

You're part of Great Britain you wanker. You even take a wage from the public purse. What a f**king hypocrite

Such lovely language you silly little boy.

I am part of this land but will despise it till my dying day.

Reported for abusive language.

Edited by PCCABE

Scotland played its part too.

I suggest you look up the UCL site which lists the compensation payments for every single person that owned a slave when it was abolished in the British Empire. It not only lists them, but it also tells you what they invested that compensation money in. Scotland benefitted greatly from this. Lots of public buildings, lots of schools. Every yard of railway track laid down. Its quite interesting to see just how deeply involved Scotland (and Scots) were.

I know you'd probably love to wash your hands of it. But Scotland actually did incredibly well from the Empire. If you knew a single thing about your countries history then you'd possibly have known this. But you seem content to display your astounding pig ignorance across a whole range of subjects in the dark corner of a football club internet site populated by maybe a dozen folk at best.

I know plenty anout history having studied it for many years.

Why are you on the site as you have no affinity with St Mirren.

I am ashamed of Scotland's part in both but not as ashamed as I am of being from this Tory shitehole.

I know plenty anout history having studied it for many years.

Why are you on the site as you have no affinity with St Mirren.

I am ashamed of Scotland's part in both but not as ashamed as I am of being from this Tory shitehole.

What makes you say that?

Does your shame extend to being an employee of the british state?

What makes you say that?

Does your shame extend to being an employee of the british state?

I am employed by the Scottish government not the British state thanks.

Do you ever post anything about St Mirren from your Ayrshire home?

Such lovely language you silly little boy.

I am part of this land but will despise it till my dying day.

Reported for abusive language.

Dear oh dear......Should I report you for being a potential terrorist? rolleyes.gif

What ridiculous hatred for your own people, the very people who fund your wages. I think you need to seek help

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Dear oh dear......Should I report you for being a potential terrorist? rolleyes.gif

What ridiculous hatred for your own people, the very people who fund your wages. I think you need to seek help

I don't hate my own people.

I hate what my supposed country has done to the world.

I want my country to be free.

Isn't that we terrorised Iraq?

We go all over the world giving these countries their freedom wether they want it or not but don't have it here.

I don't hate my own people.

I hate what my supposed country has done to the world.

I want my country to be free.

Isn't that we terrorised Iraq?

We go all over the world giving these countries their freedom wether they want it or not but don't have it here.

I think you'll find that Iraqi's didn't feel particularly free before we "helped them" get out of Kuwait. Do you know anyone from Iraq? Have you asked them their opinion? I do. He doesn't claim to speak for the whole country, he's a Kurdish refugee and welcomed UK and US involvement in Iraq, and he welcomes the continued air strikes into Iraq by UK and US forces. You think we terrorised Iraq? What the f**k do you think Saddam was doing when he launched chemical attacks on his own people?

And ofcourse you have your freedom here. You've been free all afternoon to write some of the most ridiculous hate filled bullshit I've ever read on this website. Yet you won't be arrested, you won't even be banned from the site. Why? Cause you are free to spout your shit no matter how ridiculous it is.

Edited by Stuart Dickson

An evil amongst men.

I am so proud of Great Britain's Policemen and Women.

I think you'll find that Iraqi's didn't feel particularly free before we "helped them" get out of Kuwait. Do you know anyone from Iraq? Have you asked them their opinion? I do. He doesn't claim to speak for the whole country, he's a Kurdish refugee and welcomed UK and US involvement in Iraq, and he welcomes the continued air strikes into Iraq by UK and US forces. You think we terrorised Iraq? What the f**k do you think Saddam was doing when he launched chemical attacks on his own people?

And ofcourse you have your freedom here. You've been free all afternoon to write some of the most ridiculous hate filled bullshit I've ever read on this website. Yet you won't be arrested, you won't even be banned from the site. Why? Cause you are free to spout your shit no matter how ridiculous it is.

Yes I know people from Iraq who all say the country is actually now worse off.

It is now run by Islamic fundamentalists.

Women are no longer educated and are scared to walk in public.

In what way is that better thicko dicko?

You are known as the most bogoted anti-Scottish poster on here thicko dicko.

Keep living in dreamland if you think there is anything great about britain.