Goody

Till his injury he was the ONLY consistently good performer and the ONLY player who actually showed a bit of passion on the pitch.

He looked fitter than ever before, and without him for that period to carry us, I dread to think where we would be.

The man is a legend.

I wish u knew the truth, I really do...

might be but the facts are we have more points in the two out of three league games without him in team..i cannot say why I dislike him so much, it will come out in wash eventually...

Sooner rather than later if you have your way by the sounds of it.

You are making this sound rather petty, juvenile and personal, you do realise, don't you?

might be but the facts are we have more points in the two out of three league games without him in team..i cannot say why I dislike him so much, it will come out in wash eventually...

We've really got more than our fair share of people "in the know" on here.

You come on and drop provocative statements in like you did earlier to get reaction. To be honest we've had plenty of this on here and on most occasions the poster was a little deluded. If you truly have inside info at the club from a good source then spill it and let us all make our mind up. If you're afraid to expose said source then why not just keep quiet altogether?

Otherwise everyone just thinks you're making shit up and you have no credibility.

Cup winning captain and international cap owner or, alias attention seeking Internet forum poster, I think I know who I'll side with on this one.

I'd give up on this one sunshine.