Goody

When is Jim going to be fit again? I think he is the one missing link just now. Once back I think we will take what we have achieved in last few weeks to the next level.I am a bit worried though it is as if he has dropped of the radar. Nothing in press

Alex Rae mentioned at the q&a night that Jim was itching to come back but he has told him to give it a couple more weeks as he got a wee twitch during training last week.

Thank God for that, but it's good to see you don't care much about commas and full stops, that

could really push you over the edge.

Ahem. I didn't realise the grammar and punctuation police lived in glass houses.

Perhaps we are all linguistically challenged at times. No?

Edited by stlucifer

Ahem. I didn't realise the grammar and punctuation police lived in glass houses.

Perhaps we are all linguistically challenged at times. No?

Listen, nowhere did I claim to be any kind of scholar of the English language (written or verbal),

but when the most tedious self righteous fanny on this forum "who must sit waiting on his laptop

just to pounce on every post he disagree's with" makes a total c**t of himself while criticising

someone's spelling I think it should be highlighted,

Anyway nice edit, what did you f**k up? laugh.png

Listen, nowhere did I claim to be any kind of scholar of the English language (written or verbal),

but when the most tedious self righteous fanny on this forum "who must sit waiting on his laptop

just to pounce on every post he disagree's with" makes a total c**t of himself while criticising

someone's spelling I think it should be highlighted,

Anyway nice edit, what did you f**k up? laugh.png

Well it wasn't, to mention a few, using one inverted comma for no reason, missing an apostrophe, or using the aforementioned where a period was more apt.

IF you weren't attempting to ridicule someone for their grammar no one should pick holes in yours.