Goody

Goodwin will leave in the summer i think. He has been a great servant for the club overall but we need to look to the future and it looks as if Alex Rae doesn't see Jim being part of that. It doesn't really make sense to offer him a new contract.

Agnew and Carswell's contracts are also up and I hope we do not offer them a new contract. Goody can do a job now while we are still paying his wages.

Just to clarify, are you saying he's not getting picked because he's a catholic or that he played for Celtic?

I've no doubt that Lord Pityme will ignore my simple question so can any other good bud ask him it.

Deary me.

Cockles bigotry shining through again.

Shows how this guy's mind works.

Shameful.

I believe the bonus system with St. Mirren involves bonuses for a player when he scores, or an assist, or plays, or on the bench.

I suggest it's utter nonsense to suggest Rae doesn't like Goodwin.

I really hope we don't have a bonus system at the club where you get a bonus for being on the bench or playing. Next we'll be paying bonuses for wearing football boots and a St Mirren strip on matchdays, or if you are a sub and warm up properly at half time.

Are you now saying I'm a bigot because I asked a question about religion?

Seeing as you've stated that I'm a bigot a few times and you've never once provided a single bit of evidence. I'll just presume you're just really #thichasfcuk and hope that div and the mods read the false accusations getting made and start getting rid of all the liars and trolls that are polluting this forum.

Starting with yourself I hope since you did breach the forum guidelines when you made threats to me online. :rolleyes:

I might have guessed you'd peddle out that lie again.

That's exactly what I hope we don't need to put up with.

So you didn't threaten to come film me at a juvenile football match where I was to call you a Natsi to your face and see what happened?

f**king hell next you'll be claiming you actually had the bottle to turn up.....:rolleyes:

The facts are I didn't threaten you. You actually invited me. Did you forget that again as I've pointed it out a few times when you've written it. As I have said numerous times, repeating a lie doesn't make it not a lie.

Erm yes you did. First you dared me to come to Paisley, then you said you'd come to Wishaw since you were going to be bowling next door. You're doing a fine job here though. First you threatened, then you trolled and now you lie. Let's hope Div follows your instructions and boots you into the Internet wilderness. :rolleyes:

BACK ON TOPIC

Another game against one of the top 4 and yet again one of our best, the one with the best winning mentality sat on the bench.

Don't know what he has done other than get promoted to coach then demoted : but we are paying him not to win us points!

So sad - Goody has been a tremendous servant to us - 4th now well and truly gone!!

Edited by Sweeper07

BACK ON TOPIC

Another game against one of the top 4 and yet again one of our best, the one with the best winning mentality sat on the bench.

Don't know what he has done other than get promoted to coach then demoted : but we are paying him not to win us points!

So sad - Goody has been a tremendous servant to us - 4th now well and truly gone!!

Rae has to answer why he wont play Goodwin. He is embarrassing himself.

Goody will be getting my vote for Player of the Year even although he only played for less than half a season. Rae is cutting his nose off to spite his face.

Yes on Rae's head be it.

He's given Gow a better chance to play and he's a well known dud. Our talisman and cup winning legend doesn't get a look in. Rae could be putting himself under pressure and he could be putting his neck in a noose. It isn't good be stubborn and alienate the fans.

The honeymoon is over as far as I am concerned, bitterly disappointed in him.

Edited by Kendo

Can you show anyone where i threatened you.

I'll even make it easy for you to prove yourself wrong and provide a link to what you claim is a threat.

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/37355-the-referendum-thread/page-26

Now remember some of us live in the real world and you making things up does not make them real.

I've no doubt you'll disappear and claim you've got me on ignore again, like every time you've been proved wrong.

ETA, and where did i say i'd be bowling? Someone's making things up again.

Aye well from me, Stuart Dickson, in the real world - hello moon man :rolleyes:

In the very link you've provided you say

"I hope for your sake our paths don't meet" - that's a threat.

And just two posts later you say you will be at Lanarkshire Indoor Bowling in Wishaw on the Saturday and the Sunday.

Anyway I'm going to respect other peoples wishes and back out of this thread now. Let's hope Div takes you at your word and bans you since you keep breaking the forum guidelines. :rolleyes: