Goody

Just for the record, I didn't say what you've quoted me as saying. Now your either misquoting me or lying again.

And saying someone is going to be somewhere doesn't necessarily mean there going to be doing something. 2+2 doesn't equal 5, the story of your life getting it wrong. AGAIN

Did you ever find the figure you imagined that the LSE published?

Stuart Dickson has left the thread..........................

As Stuart has quoted, you made 2 threats in the link that you yourself provided.

Hilarious and pathetic at the same time! :lol:

Quinn's been alright. I haven't been wowed by too much that he's done but would say he has competed well in midfield, and since Goodwin's injury and non-reintroduction to the starting XI Quinn has provided a bit of bite in an otherwise lightweight midfield. I think it is slightly ironic that Goodwin may well have recovered more fitness on after his return from injury than Quinn has and yet Quinn is straight into the team and looking tired before being subbed... Clarkson is another who goes straight into the starting XI before being fit.

Pretty sure that Goody will be able to look after himself whatever the club decide about his contract with us. If his non-selection has been to prevent an automatic extension then I hope Tony Fitzpatrick as the new CEO has a look at these clauses in future for players whose deals would take them into their mid-30s. It seems crazy that if senior players are among the top earners that we have seen guys like Mair, DVZ and Goodwin frozen out for part of their final season at the club and being paid not to play, and in Goodwin's case he was having one of his best season's with us until his broken ankle and deserved to be in the starting XI on merit and his exclusion has been made more difficult to stomach by how abject our midfield has been without him while he has been warming the bench and fit enough to play.