Are you being serious?

Just incase I'm being wooshed here!!

Last 6 games, 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 defeats. Goodwin probably hasn't started in 3 league wins this season.

Are you seriously suggesting that, this season, Jim Goodwin should not be the first or second name on the team sheet, when fit? Goodwin's game time since returning from injury works out at about half the game time Thommo is getting, and everyone accepts Thommo is finished, whereas Goodwin probably has a few more season in him at this level.

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

Goodwin will leave in the summer i think. He has been a great servant for the club overall but we need to look to the future and it looks as if Alex Rae doesn't see Jim being part of that. It doesn't really make sense to offer him a new contract.

Have a feeling you may be right though he is the type of player you need if going for promotion wonder what kind of wages he is on which might be part of the problem.

Another shameful set of circumstances at our club... If Goodwin is injured how comes he is on the bench every week, yet Agnew plays but is hooked everytime we leak goals. Just be f**king honest Rae... He's not your type, and wasnt Murray's either... Same old scottish football.

Another shameful set of circumstances at our club... If Goodwin is injured how comes he is on the bench every week, yet Agnew plays but is hooked everytime we leak goals. Just be f**king honest Rae... He's not your type, and wasnt Murray's either... Same old scottish football.

Just to clarify, are you saying he's not getting picked because he's a catholic or that he played for Celtic?

I've no doubt that Lord Pityme will ignore my simple question so can any other good bud ask him it.

Goodwin will leave in the summer i think. He has been a great servant for the club overall but we need to look to the future and it looks as if Alex Rae doesn't see Jim being part of that. It doesn't really make sense to offer him a new contract.

Agnew and Carswell's contracts are also up and I hope we do not offer them a new contract. Goody can do a job now while we are still paying his wages.

Just to clarify, are you saying he's not getting picked because he's a catholic or that he played for Celtic?

I've no doubt that Lord Pityme will ignore my simple question so can any other good bud ask him it.

Deary me.

Cockles bigotry shining through again.

Shows how this guy's mind works.

Shameful.

Deary me.

Cockles bigotry shining through again.

Shows how this guy's mind works.

Shameful.

Are you now saying I'm a bigot because I asked a question about religion?

Seeing as you've stated that I'm a bigot a few times and you've never once provided a single bit of evidence. I'll just presume you're just really #thichasfcuk and hope that div and the mods read the false accusations getting made and start getting rid of all the liars and trolls that are polluting this forum.

Edited by cockles1987

I believe the bonus system with St. Mirren involves bonuses for a player when he scores, or an assist, or plays, or on the bench.

I suggest it's utter nonsense to suggest Rae doesn't like Goodwin.

I really hope we don't have a bonus system at the club where you get a bonus for being on the bench or playing. Next we'll be paying bonuses for wearing football boots and a St Mirren strip on matchdays, or if you are a sub and warm up properly at half time.

Are you now saying I'm a bigot because I asked a question about religion?

Seeing as you've stated that I'm a bigot a few times and you've never once provided a single bit of evidence. I'll just presume you're just really #thichasfcuk and hope that div and the mods read the false accusations getting made and start getting rid of all the liars and trolls that are polluting this forum.

Starting with yourself I hope since you did breach the forum guidelines when you made threats to me online. :rolleyes:

I might have guessed you'd peddle out that lie again.

That's exactly what I hope we don't need to put up with.

So you didn't threaten to come film me at a juvenile football match where I was to call you a Natsi to your face and see what happened?

f**king hell next you'll be claiming you actually had the bottle to turn up.....:rolleyes:

So you didn't threaten to come film me at a juvenile football match where I was to call you a Natsi to your face and see what happened?

f**king hell next you'll be claiming you actually had the bottle to turn up.....:rolleyes:

The facts are I didn't threaten you. You actually invited me. Did you forget that again as I've pointed it out a few times when you've written it. As I have said numerous times, repeating a lie doesn't make it not a lie.

The facts are I didn't threaten you. You actually invited me. Did you forget that again as I've pointed it out a few times when you've written it. As I have said numerous times, repeating a lie doesn't make it not a lie.

Erm yes you did. First you dared me to come to Paisley, then you said you'd come to Wishaw since you were going to be bowling next door. You're doing a fine job here though. First you threatened, then you trolled and now you lie. Let's hope Div follows your instructions and boots you into the Internet wilderness. :rolleyes:

Erm yes you did. First you dared me to come to Paisley, then you said you'd come to Wishaw since you were going to be bowling next door. You're doing a fine job here though. First you threatened, then you trolled and now you lie. Let's hope Div follows your instructions and boots you into the Internet wilderness. rolleyes.gif

Can you show anyone where i threatened you.

I'll even make it easy for you to prove yourself wrong and provide a link to what you claim is a threat.

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/37355-the-referendum-thread/page-26

Now remember some of us live in the real world and you making things up does not make them real.

I've no doubt you'll disappear and claim you've got me on ignore again, like every time you've been proved wrong.

ETA, and where did i say i'd be bowling? Someone's making things up again.

Edited by cockles1987

BACK ON TOPIC

Another game against one of the top 4 and yet again one of our best, the one with the best winning mentality sat on the bench.

Don't know what he has done other than get promoted to coach then demoted : but we are paying him not to win us points!

So sad - Goody has been a tremendous servant to us - 4th now well and truly gone!!

Edited by Sweeper07