So Farewell Then... Ian Murray

I know emotions are running high, but NO home wins all season ffs. We are not playing Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts etc, but Alloa, Livi, Dumbarton! Not good enough. I have never called for a manager to lose his job, but if he has any self respect, he should fall on his sword, before we drop into the abyss.

He would probably fluff his tactics and miss the sword, but feel he had performed well for 90% of the fall!

We have the third biggest budget in the league. The fact we are sitting where we are is all Murray's fault, make no bones about it.

He pretty much had a blank canvas to build a team on. There was about 4 or 5 first team players under contract when he took over. He had plenty of time too, he was appointed before the end of last season. This team is pretty much all Murray's and it's absolutely terrible.

He's the worst Saints manager I've ever seen.

We have the third biggest budget in the league. The fact we are sitting where we are is all Murray's fault, make no bones about it.

He pretty much had a blank canvas to build a team on. There was about 4 or 5 first team players under contract when he took over. He had plenty of time too, he was appointed before the end of last season. This team is pretty much all Murray's and it's absolutely terrible.

He's the worst Saints manager I've ever seen.

So, who is to blame?

Who is responsible?

The club is a f**king shambles. Is that Ian Murray's fault?

Serious question.

He is a soft target.

He has failed, but the buck cannot stop with him.

He is a soft target, but I am struggling to see anything positive at all. I watched in the late 60's and the first half of the 70's, and even then, there was entertainment. This team has no tactics, no spirit and no leadership. I don't expect Barcelona, but I do expect to dominate lesser paid teams at home. The manager has to shoulder the blame for that

If I could at least see what he was attempting then it would be easier to support giving him time to learn on the job...

but I honestly cannot believe what I am watching... can we really be watching the same things Ian?

Thats exactly where im struggling. I couldnt see the plan. And i usually do.

Gus - Tried to make us solid, hard to beat and played keep ball.

Danny - Tried to play attractive pacey football.

Craig - continued Dannys poor finish.

Murray - ?

Murray has to go. Plays defensive football. His tactics are way of target. Making 2 subs that late in a game is just asking for trouble. Referee Just adds time on so not sure why he did this. Murray jyst not good enough. Stuart mccoll or terry butcher use money we got for renaming stadium to get a new respected manager. You know hus credentials were not great at Dumbarton they lost so many goals and same now at st mirren so brought same tactics. Lower leagues for murray yas a lot to learn as a manager yet